Did I miss the patch?

Post#1 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Or was there none?

If so that was a good run of weekly patches spanned several months

Ads
Luuca

Re: Did I miss the patch?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Theres a YouTube video compilation of the patches. 100 likes or no more patches. Do your part.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Devs were mostly working on internal stuff or dev server stuff that isn't ready for live yet.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Cl0udsh0T7

Post#4 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:10 am

hey guys sorry to intrude i am actually trying to get the hang of the ROR site as well as get this darn client installed. i think you guys are like top tier devs so of course the reason for intrusion . i need help installing this gem! if you see this message or any other crys for help please reach out and help me get this thing installed without a hitch as well as completely.
i look forward to joining you all on the field of battle and laying down some major heals with my high elf healer or some major dps with my high elf white lion guy thing lol been like 15 years since i played anyways thanks! bye!

dansari

Post#5 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am

Cl0udsh0T7 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:10 am hey guys sorry to intrude i am actually trying to get the hang of the ROR site as well as get this darn client installed. i think you guys are like top tier devs so of course the reason for intrusion . i need help installing this gem! if you see this message or any other crys for help please reach out and help me get this thing installed without a hitch as well as completely.
i look forward to joining you all on the field of battle and laying down some major heals with my high elf healer or some major dps with my high elf white lion guy thing lol been like 15 years since i played anyways thanks! bye!
Hey bud you'll likely get faster assistance posting in the technical support channel
<Salt Factory>

Cl0udsh0T7

Post#6 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:32 pm

k thnx