Recent Topics

Ads

Is it just me or are there tons of Marauders lately ?

Let's talk about... everything else
kweedko

Re: Is it just me or are there tons of Marauders lately ?

Post#31 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:21 pm

dansari wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 pm Ok but are you talking about six years ago or are you talking about now?
Now i don't give a frog about anything except making DDZEALOTs great again. So all your adorable "meta" classes and "ballance" change them like you want i don't care, untill this not breaking my Zealot DPS(like level of magic defence and mitigations on this server, that already changed and for me look broken) :( .

Ads
Ravenfox

Post#32 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:57 pm

they are decent looking medium armor dps on destro, the orks are the bad looking ones and blork have the shield, however i like sword arm the best for looks although it saddens me it seems unvaible cuz i'd play it

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#33 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Marauders looking as they are to poor to get a real armor.

Sulorie

Post#34 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 pm
Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Aerogath wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:17 pm And what makes it so awesome? on live was nobody that wanted a mara.
How was the game you played called?

They were trash for the longest time then Mythic turned them into an uber class rather late game.
Yes, because they kept all their debuffs, while their damage was increased. But it wasn't late game, it was like this for the most part of their lifetime.
Dying is no option.

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#35 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm

That period did last a fairly long while though. Late in the development lifespan, but in terms of how long people were playing, its conceivable a lot of people only knew the infamous "Win duels with only a throwing axe" level of mara balance.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Tesq

Post#36 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Darks63 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:55 pm The only issue with maras is that they look like rejected villain concepts from the he man cartoon.
it's gear fault, and removing of some chosen cross appereance dont help; especially boots......

also make a second shoulder to stay above that mutated arm or change the way mara move would be appreciate...

or relase sov back for all...

dansari

Post#37 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Dallas2288 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:16 pm Dansari, your liberal-snowflake shows in so many of your replies and posts.
Aww does somebody need a wittle safe space? Cut off your swooshes; that'll show 'duh libs'
<Salt Factory>

Luuca

Post#38 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:37 pm

somebody got killed by a mara.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 pm

dansari wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm
Dallas2288 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:16 pm Dansari, your liberal-snowflake shows in so many of your replies and posts.
Aww does somebody need a wittle safe space? Cut off your swooshes; that'll show 'duh libs'
It scares me that I understood that sentence
Alea iacta est

Valarion

Post#40 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:04 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Aerogath wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:17 pm And what makes it so awesome? on live was nobody that wanted a mara.
How was the game you played called?
Thank you for making me spit out my coffee in laughter.

And yes, marauders might just have been the best damn debuffing class in the game on live. It was and arguably still is the secret sauce of the Destro melee trains.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted