Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
MaxHayman
Management

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:44 pm

finished
Max Hayman

Ads
Wdova

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:59 pm

WoW so much has been said mainly from Aza, but if there was some behind situation of this project it NEEDED to be told in public. I hope the whole situation will be solved peacfully in favour of the server, not individuals.

True is that lot I mean LOT of peple left the game. Those time where server was full of 1200 ppl or so and nobody else could log in are over. I havent checked other Apocalypse server, but I beleave to AZA if he say that other server is serious "thread" to population of Return of Reckoning.

At server early start when T1 was endgame with max 50 players (later 100), I really enjoyed the close connection between PvP and PvE when there were boss kills Live events just right in the middle of Nordland/Norsca RvR are. Would be great to bring some live events like that in the future.

Good night and sleep well for everyone.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

I'm not sure what's peaceful about that. Really sad.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

lefze
Suspended

Post#4 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

Peaceful or not, the truth was finally spoken. Aza has already done great things for the community, and I for one see no future for this project without the man in lead.

All in all the right thing was done in regard to the community and the project, and as long as the people working on the project can see this all should be good. It's all up to you guys now.
Rip Phalanx

Foomy44

Post#5 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Don't think we gonna be able to upload that on youtube, they don't allow snuff films. In the future it would be nice if your Q&As involved answering more than 10% of the questions before the advertised end. If you spend more than an hour on 1 question in a 90 minute event, you might be allocating your time wrong. Was nice how most of the class specific questions got skipped due to the main class balance devs listed as being part of the event left before they got asked.

Thx to everyone that stayed.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

catholicism198

Post#6 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Yeah, I was hoping for more class specific balance and mirroring from him but he sounded pretty broken up by the whole matter.

Lileldys

Post#7 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:22 pm

lefze wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:10 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

Peaceful or not, the truth was finally spoken. Aza has already done great things for the community, and I for one see no future for this project without the man in lead.

All in all the right thing was done in regard to the community and the project, and as long as the people working on the project can see this all should be good. It's all up to you guys now.
Agree, he's taken the time to build up all the evidence, and push it to the community. Aza is a core of the servers creation, and the only one willing to take a risk, even if it meant his title.

It should've been known that those questions will have been asked and there is no way to dodge that fact. Players want action, and not leads "Brushing it under the rug" as if its nothing. There is a serious problem that leads are choosing to ignore.

Foomy44

Post#8 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Plenty of people would have showed up for that if it had been labeled as exactly what it was. If you're gonna throw a speech about devs and their negative interactions with the community, might be a little less ironic if it wasn't in the context of an event the devs misled the community about. Just some advice for the future, honestly wasn't upset about the content of aza's speech or anything but a lot of us did not come for just that.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Words fail me. This is a game, for crap's sake.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

catholicism198

Post#10 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 pm

His dev tag is gone... wonder what will happen to us...