Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] Gaiscioch - Casual / New Player Friendly - RvR Focused

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
martholomew

Re: [NA/OCX] Gaiscioch Returns to Warhammer Online - PvX

Post#51 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Guild is really inactive :(

Never anyone on, maybe 1 other person when I've been on. Other person never replies or communicates. Plus, since I"m like always the ONLY one online, the tax rate at 50% means im the only one adding to the funds lol.....

A shame, since the guild site is amazing and leader seems like a great guy.
Magus 40/78

Ads
dansari

Post#52 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:14 pm

I heard that they play multiple games and so will only hop on RoR once a week or so.
<Salt Factory>

Kragg

Post#53 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 pm

martholomew wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:32 pm Guild is really inactive :(

Never anyone on, maybe 1 other person when I've been on. Other person never replies or communicates. Plus, since I"m like always the ONLY one online, the tax rate at 50% means im the only one adding to the funds lol.....

A shame, since the guild site is amazing and leader seems like a great guy.
50%? Eek! You hear this, Lesti? :lol:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

foghladha

Post#54 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am

Our community is actively recruiting and growing however Warhammer is not our primary focus. We have 2 events every week in NA Prime (6-8PM PT) on thu and fri. Our alliance has stuff going on every day. The biggest problem we face is getting another event leader on board. People show up whe theres stuff going on but this isnt a game they just play to play. They want something organized to make it worthwhile to show up. So if you want an every day all the time guild were not going to be the best fit. If your a self starter or someone who wants to be part of a much larger community (800 active members across 4 games) then we might be a good choice.

Regarding Taxes, it only comes out of coin picked up off corpses. At level 40 you will get at the most 6 silver per kill. It does not come out of quests, auctions, vender sales or ANY other source of income. These funds are then used to claim keeps on our event nights to give members more exp inf and renown. Claiming a keep is bloody expensive.

Ive been tithing 100% since we had taxes enabled and i just now crossed 7 gold 8 months later. It costs 300 gold to claim 1 keep.
Foghladha
Founder & Activities Director
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter

Glorian

Post#55 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:48 pm

I think they have moved Keep Claim down to 80 gold, still expensive though.
Maybe Zaxxed knows more as they do it more often.

foghladha

Post#56 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Good to know. missed those patch notes. This further supports our drop in tax to 10%. We shouldn't have to raise it again for a while. The 50% tax was largely to get us off the ground. Many of our veteran members have been rolling at 100% between tithe and tax to fund the events. 80g is much more manageable and should give us some time before we need to worry again.
Foghladha

ferraz19

Post#57 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:21 am

Everyone over at Run Like Hell welcomes you back!
Lets have some fun

Mystriss

Post#58 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am

Ruthlos and I currently have too much RL stuff going on to play >.< I can't even honestly say when either one of us will be back on at all, much less regularly. It better be before November or we're in deep... snow :P

As far as the guild tax goes my entire fam's always ran 100% tithe for GSCH regardless, I can't say that we've ever even noticed any "missing gold" (that was true in live game and it's true here in RoR too.) Either way, soon as we can get back to playing regularly we're more than happy to help out any g-fam that's struggling with gold/gear/pots/talis/etc. :)

Ads
foghladha

Re: [NA] Gaiscioch - Casual / New Player Friendly - RvR Focused

Post#59 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:07 am

We currently are actively bringing on new members in hopes to regain a normal 7 day per week player base during NA Primetime. We recently joined the High Ground Alliance which has provided us with a lot larger player pool for activities and groups. We hold 2 weekly large events per week (Thu and Fri at 6PM PT) and are looking for additional event leaders to lead on other days as well. If you're looking for a community you can grow with then feel free to join us. Especially if your a person who likes to laugh and smile. Smiles are our endgame.
Foghladha

foghladha

Re: [NA] Gaiscioch - Casual / New Player Friendly - RvR Focused

Post#60 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:22 am

--- EDITED ---
On to happier topics letting the past be the past. The only road that matters is the one ahead of you.
Last edited by foghladha on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foghladha