Recent Topics

Ads

ROR DIARY : RESTRUCTURATION.

Let's talk about... everything else
Twohandernoob

Re: ROR DIARY : RESTRUCTURATION.

Post#91 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:51 am

Above all it's really cool to be able to still play AoR, I hope this drama doesn't terminate the project. If I was the devs I would have thought fk this ages ago. You guys must really love this game.

The balance changes every week were really interesting, keep that going!

Ads
tazdingo

Post#92 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 am

Faef wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 am You have removed Aza because of offenses against the team

aza attempted mutiny
silenced all other devs whilst he went on his rant
completely disappeared after the fact
then returned a few days later attempting to blackmail the one man who has given more to this project than any other

are you people intentionally ignoring this?

Yaliskah wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:19 am I'm not going to present any transcript of this unless I'm forced to, but point is we have been blackmailed* (you fire Torque and Wargrimnir, then I'll stop all this mess, or else its gonna be worse) putting a knife under my throat, I was insulted ("may your rot for that", "you coward", "no balls"...), and my teammates have been discredited ("if I come back and if they don't want to follow me, they can leave I don't care"). Aza was determined to continu this "war", ready to make collateral damages, droping his "bombs" without any consideration for the non involved community, the non involved people in the team, the project itself. We left on very bad terms, as you can imagine.

More over, at a more personal level I can't have under my lead someone who blackmailed* me forcing me to choose between him and all the rest of the team and insulted me for whatever the reasons he has too.

THIS is what you support?

aza's actions were incredibly cowardly and treacherous throughout. how you expect people like him or thieves from apoc to manage such an near impossible project better than the devs here who have handled themselves with grace since this whole thing happened

torque is kind of an ass. aza, someone i respected enormously for years before, turns out to be a snake

szejoza

Post#93 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 am

tazdingo wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 am aza's actions were incredibly cowardly and treacherous throughout. how you expect people like him or thieves from apoc to manage such an near impossible project better than the devs here who have handled themselves with grace since this whole thing happened

torque is kind of an ass. aza, someone i respected enormously for years before, turns out to be a snake
Grace? Where the fu*k is grace in making letter appear on front page, calling people autistic sh*tters and locking it so nobody could respond.

You are hopeless. Hypocrisy is beyond immeasurable

Let RoR die if the team stays as it was
Spoiler:

Bozzax

Post#94 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 am

I’d wager aza killed Torq publicly/unmoderated since he saw no other way to get rid of Torq.

Ask yourself what had Aza to gain by doing it publicly while angering all other ppl in the team?
Last edited by Bozzax on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Hargrim
Developer

Post#95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 am

szejoza wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 am Let RoR die if the team stays as it was

Thanks.

tazdingo

Post#96 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 am

szejoza wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 am Grace? Where the fu*k is grace in making letter appear on front page, calling people autistic sh*tters and locking it so nobody could respond.

you're kinda acting like an autistic sh*tter right now

player numbers haven't dropped since this whole thing kicked off. it's just the uppity minority who care more about their own fragile ego's than the health of the project as a whole. you will not subvert the rest of us

torque was the hero we needed. a misanthropic bulwark against all the toxicity and entitlement that permeates certain sections of all MMO communities. a dirty job that had to be done. there i said it

szejoza

Post#97 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:42 am

yeah, 400-500 ppl online during EU primetime isn't low at all. ignore tha facts all you like
Spoiler:

Aurandilaz

Post#98 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:47 am

tazdingo wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 am
szejoza wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 am Grace? Where the fu*k is grace in making letter appear on front page, calling people autistic sh*tters and locking it so nobody could respond.

you're kinda acting like an autistic sh*tter right now

player numbers haven't dropped since this whole thing kicked off. it's just the uppity minority who care more about their own fragile ego's than the health of the project as a whole. you will not subvert the rest of us

torque was the hero we needed. a misanthropic bulwark against all the toxicity and entitlement that permeates certain sections of all MMO communities. a dirty job that had to be done. there i said it

jfc.... if that's a "hero" for you, I'm not sure I want to know what goes as an anti-hero in your books...
And really, bullying other devs had to be done, sending angry PMs to people killing your char in RvR had to be done, screwing with keep lords had to be done... you really haven't seen all the evidence posted, have you?

Ads
tazdingo

Post#99 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:56 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:47 am jfc.... if that's a "hero" for you, I'm not sure I want to know what goes as an anti-hero in your books...
And really, bullying other devs had to be done, sending angry PMs to people killing your char in RvR had to be done, screwing with keep lords had to be done... you really haven't seen all the evidence posted, have you?

- Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

i never understood this mentality of simply recycling people who are still willing and able to do good instead of rehabilitating them

Ugle

Post#100 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:58 am

How about the 10 - 15 outspoken critics on forums leave for apoc (which they threatens to do, for the fifteenth time, believing it will matter lol) so the rest can continue as is, instead of endlessly beating the dead horse?

Seems like some people in the "community" should reevaluate their priorities in life if this matters so much calling for punishment like if it was in a court of law. Speaking of PR like it was a company with revenues. Etc

Tbh most people don't care for the drama and can live with some "episodes" as long as they can spend a few hours playing a dead game. :D
inactive