Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Smellybelly

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#121 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Avici wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:02 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:27 pm
Avici wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm

You're absolutely right, everyone should have identical lvl1 gear through the game.
Exaggerations are perfect to support arguments. You know how it goes!
An adequate response to staff labeling people who oppose the change as "low-skills". So much for the "new course".
And an adequate response from someone who looks more and more like a troll for each post...

EDIT: I just dont see what your problem is, everyones gear will be moved back a slight notch so no one will suddenly be stronger then you, the overall balance remains the same. The only real difference is that the next tier set will not be absolute godmode compared to new r40s (they will still likely be stomped unless they are really good in a 1vs1 though). So no worries, its for the good of us all.

Ads
Avici

Post#122 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Smellybelly wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:31 pm
Avici wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:02 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Exaggerations are perfect to support arguments. You know how it goes!
An adequate response to staff labeling people who oppose the change as "low-skills". So much for the "new course".
And an adequate response from someone who looks more and more like a troll for each post...

EDIT: I just dont see what your problem is, everyones gear will be moved back a slight notch so no one will suddenly be stronger then you, the overall balance remains the same. The only real difference is that the next tier set will not be absolute godmode compared to new r40s (they will still likely be stomped unless they are really good in a 1vs1 though). So no worries, its for the good of us all.
God? Do you even play the game? Conqueror is just slightly better than annihilator, mostly due to some juicy procs. It's not nearly op. It isn't even strong if you consider the amount of soul-crushing grind needed to get it.

Telen
Suspended

Post#123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Soul crushing grind. Playing the game.
Why are you playing if you dont enjoy it?

Avici

Post#124 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Telen wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm Soul crushing grind. Playing the game.
With the amount of time it takes to get top tier gear, even the most enjoyable game turns into a second job.

Tholkienn

Post#125 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 am
Nameless wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:06 am I got 2 questions.
You change dom and conq stats but what about other pve set? Did they stay the same as that or get changed aswell? Cos beastlord could become better than conq/dom while onslaught esp for wp/dok is much better than conq with rf proc and will become even better.

PvE Dungeon / PQ sets will stay how they are now, Beastlord I'm not sure of.
And rare fortune?

TanithScout

Post#126 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Could you tell me the music please, or link me, or link me to similar? Tahnks
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Sulorie

Post#127 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Avici wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:54 pm
Telen wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm Soul crushing grind. Playing the game.
With the amount of time it takes to get top tier gear, even the most enjoyable game turns into a second job.
No, you just play. Eventually you one day look in your backpack and see, that you have enough currency to buy the gear. When all what matters to you is getting # currency/hour, then yes, it looks like a job and no healthy one.
Furthermore it is not that hard to get 2-3 piece conq/dom, which give you pretty good options to mix and min-max your items.
Dying is no option.

Zxul

Post#128 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Let me say it again.

Gear hard to get here? Lol, my magus Llell- 2 weeks or so from lvl 1 to rr 50+ in Dom and BL, with Gutslime/Subj staffs in bank (and that includes time spend to get 200 butchering/apt, 2 epic quests finished, ets). Full Annil/Merc should be waiting in your backpack for lvl 35, unless you afk the game pretty much.

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... name=Llell

What grind lol?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#129 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Tholkienn wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:59 pm And rare fortune?

Not changing.

Nameless

Post#130 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm

so is the new gear on current (pre-fixed) conq/dom level stats wise or below that?
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz