Recent Topics

Ads

why we can't level up fast

Let's talk about... everything else
Bowldancer

Re: why we can't level up fast

Post#51 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:24 pm

So what is it ? Is this about "why we can't level fast" or "why we can't downgrade to help other people grinding XP in PvE" ? The mount is debatable. I always buy people the 50% mount when i see them with the mule ;)
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
Sulorie

Post#52 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 pm it is not only about leveling, but also about helping other players do that
if you can't help because you are 40lv so where is the team playing? what for is guild?
why ppl can't play with friends, coz they have bigger levels?
and playing t2-t4 as 16lv suck, you can't even have a fast mount to follow other ppl in wb
A way for highlvls to help lower ranks, without powerleveling them, is in development.
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#53 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 pm it is not only about leveling, but also about helping other players do that
if you can't help because you are 40lv so where is the team playing? what for is guild?
why ppl can't play with friends, coz they have bigger levels?
and playing t2-t4 as 16lv suck, you can't even have a fast mount to follow other ppl in wb
A way for highlvls to help lower ranks, without powerleveling them, is in development.

Spoiler alert...

Sigimund

Post#54 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm

If it's debolstering I hope it will be an optional thing and not automatic every time I fly to a lower tier to do some exploring.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#55 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Sigimund wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm If it's debolstering I hope it will be an optional thing and not automatic every time I fly to a lower tier to do some exploring.

Potion.

Sigimund

Post#56 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 pm

That works for me.

dansari

Post#57 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:06 pm

idk about you but scenarios + questing and you can get levels super fast. With full rested you can get a good 2 levels in an hour or so, on any class. Better when you're on a class with some sort of sustain.
<Salt Factory>

bichka

Post#58 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 pm

dansari wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:06 pm idk about you but scenarios + questing and you can get levels super fast. With full rested you can get a good 2 levels in an hour or so, on any class. Better when you're on a class with some sort of sustain.
it's not so fast as simple grinding on some spot, but less boring. Also not sure if it's bug, but some quests which require to get some item from killed mob is not sharing with your party, so you have to allow to do last hit to healer, that was super boring... because sometimes it's hard to leave semi-dead mob for it.

Ads
Kragg

Post#59 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Taking away one of the pilars of any MMO seems like a rather louzy idea. Maybe counterstrike is more your thing?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

kweedko

Post#60 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Kragg wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:34 pm Taking away one of the pilars of any MMO seems like a rather louzy idea. Maybe counterstrike is more your thing?
2k18 - doing quests like - kill 10 rats, are you in your mind? WAR broke this **** with PQ introduction, GW2 put it on the next level, instead of increasing PQ xp and rewards, they go on the path of increased exp for soloquests, which is total **** in any mmo, it's a dumbest descigion ever, like they stuck in early 2000. :evil:
Last edited by kweedko on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.