Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#171 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

SmackdownNinja wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 pm Will the 2pc sets like Overlord and Imperator get price reductions as well or no?

I don't think so, why would they?

Ads
SmackdownNinja

Post#172 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm
SmackdownNinja wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 pm Will the 2pc sets like Overlord and Imperator get price reductions as well or no?

I don't think so, why would they?
They are mainly used as cosmetic items due to being out shined by other sets. However, the grind that requires to gain them is extremely long. They will lose even more value once the new set comes out. Would be nice to see their price point coincide with their actual use and effectiveness. No biggie tho, was just wondering.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Dajciekrwi

Post#173 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Dajciekrwi wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:30 am People look like clones, because most players don't care about appearance at all.
Soo...., we dont need new appearance cos players dont care about that, or they dont care about appearance cos is nothing new to use??
"Hey dude, if y want have on endgame beggar panties as 55+, its game for ye" - dont sound like best way to bring ppl to game.
There are already plenty appearance choices to make every class look good, you only have to find them, which includes pve content.
What do you apparently want is invader to sovereign set appearance on a lower sets and this isn't going to happen. You already have DF appearance on conq set, which is a design choice I don't understand but to ask for even more is ridiculous. :)
Sulorie i literall alone kill 100.000 squigs in Black Crag for cloak, and have 17 bestial tokens so pls dont tell me what is in the games.
But i wait a next three years and ask you again, how many appearance y can earn, if you dont see a problem. Like they says - Y cant wake up a man who pretend that he sleeps .

Sulorie

Post#174 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 pm
Sulorie i literall alone kill 100.000 squigs in Black Crag for cloak, and have 17 bestial tokens so pls dont tell me what is in the games.
But i wait a next three years and ask you again, how many appearance y can earn, if you dont see a problem. Like they says - Y cant wake up a man who pretend that he sleeps .
My chars look great, I can wait until higher tier armor sets are released. ;)
Dying is no option.

HongTen

Post#175 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 pm

bg shoulders ?
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Toshutkidup

Post#176 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:45 am

Have stats been released? will determine if I care or not and if so , for how long?
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

NNQM

Post#177 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:08 am

Is that an April 1th joke or something? That armor sets look like top tier 1, maybe poor tier2, but obviously not the rr55+ top equip in the game. Why not giving us the long awaited Sovereign set? I just can not belive my eyes, that's so disapointing.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#178 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:13 am

NNQM wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:08 am Is that an April 1th joke or something? That armor sets look like top tier 1, maybe poor tier2, but obviously not the rr55+ top equip in the game. Why not giving us the long awaited Sovereign set? I just can not belive my eyes, that's so disapointing.

Because Sovereign set is a reward you will be able to obtain from City attack and this piece is not yet implemented.

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#179 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 am

There is a need for unified currency it was the same on live loads of different currencies made most the higher stuff completey unobtainable or forced you to do mindless pve in a pvp game which is not what i play the game for. The bag drops at keeps are too low and the crest take a ridiculous long time to obtain so you spent months undergeared for youre renown rank it needs a complete overhaul.

Sulorie

Post#180 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:22 am

NNQM wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:08 am Is that an April 1th joke or something? That armor sets look like top tier 1, maybe poor tier2, but obviously not the rr55+ top equip in the game. Why not giving us the long awaited Sovereign set? I just can not belive my eyes, that's so disapointing.
I assume you will get sov set appearance on sov set. This is what common sense is telling me.
Dying is no option.