Recent Topics

Ads

Armor of the Vanquisher

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Armor of the Vanquisher

Post#181 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 am There is a need for unified currency it was the same on live loads of different currencies made most the higher stuff completey unobtainable or forced you to do mindless pve in a pvp game which is not what i play the game for. The bag drops at keeps are too low and the crest take a ridiculous long time to obtain so you spent months undergeared for youre renown rank it needs a complete overhaul.

Thank you for your opinion.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#182 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:27 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 am There is a need for unified currency it was the same on live loads of different currencies made most the higher stuff completey unobtainable or forced you to do mindless pve in a pvp game which is not what i play the game for. The bag drops at keeps are too low and the crest take a ridiculous long time to obtain so you spent months undergeared for youre renown rank it needs a complete overhaul.
Anni, merc and r39 sc weapons you can buy the moment you can wear them. So where you are undergeared?
The mandatory conq pieces are the cheapest ones and soon you can break down currency to get faster conq medallions to complete set.
Dying is no option.

orillah
Suspended

Post#183 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 pm

So i finished grind hell of conq-gen,and now to get at same level of stats i have in those sets i would be forced to go through this random grind-hell again? If those new items will not have an scs analog that would be a shame. I assume that balance approach is a plan for all future gear(if it gonna be any)? Not really an appelaing reason to go through content you dont like again.

Sulorie

Post#184 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 pm

orillah wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 pm So i finished grind hell of conq-gen,and now to get at same level of stats i have in those sets i would be forced to go through this random grind-hell again? If those new items will not have an scs analog that would be a shame. I assume that balance approach is a plan for all future gear(if it gonna be any)? Not really an appelaing reason to go through content you dont like again.
Didn't you read anything they wrote about the reason for the nerf?
Conq stats are not in line with previous sets, when you expect a rather linear power increase. This was a mistake that is corrected now.
The new set is stronger than the current Conq.
If future sets don't get inflated stats, then no nerfs will be needed.
Dying is no option.

WarriorOfAlliance

Post#185 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:37 pm

Can Knight of the Blazing Sun have one of this shoulders? Somthing more new parts will be cool.
ImageImageImage

merzero22

Post#186 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:22 pm

hello u can help me for a download the game cause the mega only let me 5gb and the torrent dont work ty

Collateral

Post#187 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:47 pm

I know gear is a hugely important part of an mmo, but some people have to stop playing only for gear. Do you even enjoy the game when you play only for the gear? Everything becomea like a job then. Find some good friends and play to have fun. Gear will come with that. Plus, when they bring conq and domi in line with how they imagine gear progression, it won't be such a huge deal anyway not to have bis gear as soon as it comes out.

kweedko

Post#188 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:38 am

Collateral wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:47 pm I know gear is a hugely important part of an mmo, but some people have to stop playing only for gear. Do you even enjoy the game when you play only for the gear? Everything becomea like a job then. Find some good friends and play to have fun. Gear will come with that. Plus, when they bring conq and domi in line with how they imagine gear progression, it won't be such a huge deal anyway not to have bis gear as soon as it comes out.
If gear here were easy obtainable like on live, then nobody will complain about that. For gods know why reason devs of ROR make it more and more grindy to obtain - it's what make people to piss off 8-)

Ads
Sulorie

Post#189 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:46 am

kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:38 am
Collateral wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:47 pm I know gear is a hugely important part of an mmo, but some people have to stop playing only for gear. Do you even enjoy the game when you play only for the gear? Everything becomea like a job then. Find some good friends and play to have fun. Gear will come with that. Plus, when they bring conq and domi in line with how they imagine gear progression, it won't be such a huge deal anyway not to have bis gear as soon as it comes out.
If gear here were easy obtainable like on live, then nobody will complain about that. For gods know why reason devs of ROR make it more and more grindy to obtain - it's what make people to piss off 8-)
It wasn't easier to get gear on live.
When they released rr90/100 sets they made all sets up to rr70 buy-able for gold but this was only a reaction to the increasing pool of t4 sets, where they had no activities linked to in order to get them. Additionally they wanted to reduce power gaps by giving people faster ways to acquire gear.
We don't have such problems here.
Dying is no option.

kweedko

Post#190 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:56 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:46 am
It wasn't easier to get gear on live.
When they released rr90/100 sets they made all sets up to rr70 buy-able for gold but this was only a reaction to the increasing pool of t4 sets, where they had no activities linked to in order to get them. Additionally they wanted to reduce power gaps by giving people faster ways to acquire gear.
We don't have such problems here.
Sure all sets for gold, not only crap soverign.

Sure we dont have gap. When 80 in full top set gears and juws farm newborn 16 lvl in t1 gear, or sc with same tops vs 31 lvl poor mates in t2 sets. Not such gap at all. Actually it's even bigger then in old war.