Recent Topics

Ads

Any rewards for the hard play of the high rank player?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Chinesehero

Any rewards for the hard play of the high rank player?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 am

For example, some high rank gear which slightly powerful than the old one
or just add a pocket which add little stats for bonus
Is that suggestion good??? Give some comments

Ads
Sigimund

Re: Any rewards for the hard play of the high rank player?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 am

Good idea. The new set would need a cool name. Something savage like "Oppressor" so everyone knows who is on top.

DanielWinner

Post#3 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 am

Start practicing 6v6 and Orginized Warbands and you will see a miracle one day.

There won’t be any special rewards for pugs players no matter how high their renown rank is.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Lesnoj

Post#4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:36 am

I just dont see why should strongest players be even more stronger with some additional gear and higher states - just to be even more stronger ? Cosmetic reward sounds nice and will let every one to know that this player is in some way special :)

Pkunk

Post#5 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:44 am

Lesnoj wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:36 am I just dont see why should strongest players be even more stronger with some additional gear and higher states - just to be even more stronger ? Cosmetic reward sounds nice and will let every one to know that this player is in some way special :)
Chinesehero is always nude so we already know that player is special. Its a nice reminder to spam him with undefencible rend winds whenever you see him in a sc.

Wdova

Post#6 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:02 am

I am pretty sure devs working on forts so next upcoming set in order after conqueror should be invader. Devs actualy presented Vanquisher set will be the next one and nobody know when. If it gonna replace invader and if not, when it gonna be released(before, after invader set).
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Chinesehero

Post#7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:06 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:02 am I am pretty sure devs working on forts so next upcoming set in order after conqueror should be invader. Devs actualy presented Vanquisher set will be the next one and nobody know when. If it gonna replace invader and if not, when it gonna be released(before, after invader set).
the next one is Vanquisher, not invader. Maybe no invader next or next next

Tamarlan

Post#8 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 am Start practicing 6v6 and Orginized Warbands and you will see a miracle one day.

There won’t be any special rewards for pugs players no matter how high their renown rank.
So you are telling pugs to change their mindset in order to get future rewards. Looking at the number of pugs compared to the 6v6 community and the general trend of population do you really think this is a good idea?

Personally I think that the existance of a healthy amount of pugs, open warbands and random players is the most important differentiation compared to APOC.

I would recommend to treat pugs as an asset not as trash which refuses to play the game the same way as you do.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#9 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:18 am

Tamarlan wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 am Start practicing 6v6 and Orginized Warbands and you will see a miracle one day.

There won’t be any special rewards for pugs players no matter how high their renown rank.
So you are telling pugs to change their mindset in order to get future rewards. Looking at the number of pugs compared to the 6v6 community and the general trend of population do you really think this is a good idea?

Personally I think that the existance of a healthy amount of pugs, open warbands and random players is the most important differentiation compared to APOC.

I would recommend to treat pugs as an asset not as trash which refuses to play the game the same way as you do.
... to play the game the way it’s supposed to be played.

Pug environment is almost impossible to balance, players often don’t play their roles correctly, synergies between classes happen on random basis, sometimes the skill floor hits the bottom and of course it’s quite unstable and unreliable part of the community. Yes, there might be a lot of pugs and they may be even cheerful and kind people but they are also people who may show the least dedication to the game.
So, no, thanks, that part won’t be treated as kings and queens — you have a pug sc already which is one of the best ways to farm gear (unless your side get stomped on constant basis because of “random” reasons).

It’s my personal opinion tho.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

michela89

Post#10 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:29 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:18 am
... to play the game the way it’s supposed to be played.

Pug environment is almost impossible to balance, players often don’t play their roles correctly, synergies between classes happen on random basis, skill floor hits the bottom and of course it’s quite unstable and unreliable part of the community. Yes, there might be a lot of pugs and they may be even cheerful and kind people but they are also people who may show the least dedication to the game.
So, no, thanks, that part won’t be treated as kings and queens — you have a pug sc already which is one of the best ways to farm gear (unless your side get stomped on constant basis because of “random” reasons).

"Supposed to be played" Okay.

ps: you do know that pug doesn't mean noob right? but you don't think so, sadly.

Tamarlan wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 am Personally I think that the existance of a healthy amount of pugs, open warbands and random players is the most important differentiation compared to APOC.
it's basically what keeps the game alive. But these people keep talking from their own created pedestal , lmao.