Recent Topics

Ads

Order behaviour

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
starview

Order behaviour

Post#1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Disappointed with the behaviour a few Order players, in the way that some of them have deliberately gone out of their way to block the deployment of Destructions Rams.

Over the last few days we have seen Order deploy cannons in front of the keep doors, but the worst was the deployment of an Order Ram in front of their keep door in KV yesterday. Not only did this block the Destruction ram, the Order ram was only attackable by using AOE.

This type of behaviour is just unacceptable on either side, and I hope that the development team looks in to this and bans any player doing this on either side.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Order behaviour

Post#2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:52 pm

War is hell
Alea iacta est

Darks63

Post#3 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:59 pm

They are using any and every means available to delay your attack. Also is it that much of a chore to burn down the siege and then deploy?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:01 pm

starview wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:51 pm
This type of behaviour is just unacceptable on either side, and I hope that the development team looks in to this and bans any player doing this on either side.

Einherja

Post#5 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:02 pm

the Order ram was only attackable by using AOE
does destr use something else ? :P

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm

And now we have Order players rifting desto players into the keep, when the doors are still up. Looks like it was REDACTED was the player doing it. I hope he gets a ban for doing it

carmine3161

Post#7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Please post bugs to the bug tracker, try to explain the issue clearly and providing video or screenshots help a lot
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Tolfhic

Post#8 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm And now we have Order players rifting desto players into the keep, when the doors are still up. Looks like it was REDACTED was the player doing it. I hope he gets a ban for doing it
REDACTED IMAGE
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Tolfhic wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:04 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:56 pm And now we have Order players rifting desto players into the keep, when the doors are still up. Looks like it was REDACTED was the player doing it. I hope he gets a ban for doing it
REDACTED IMAGE
Thank you, shame to see someone doing something like that.

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:08 pm

starview wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:51 pm Disappointed with the behaviour a few Order players, in the way that some of them have deliberately gone out of their way to block the deployment of Destructions Rams.

Over the last few days we have seen Order deploy cannons in front of the keep doors, but the worst was the deployment of an Order Ram in front of their keep door in KV yesterday. Not only did this block the Destruction ram, the Order ram was only attackable by using AOE.

It is a shame to see players going that low, but i think there is no need to ban players for doing something like that. Something like this needs to be fixed, I did contact a GM at the time of the Ram at KV and i think he removed it.