Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game losing it?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DanielWinner

Re: Is this game losing it?

Post#61 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Due to quality level and «whine» direction moving to Offtopic. You still can have fun here though :)
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
Darks63

Post#62 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:44 pm
kmark101 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:03 pm What I don't understand is why classes in their current form, like melee SH can stay in the game without nerfing for months, while at the same time WL changes took like 1 day to revert back fully... why can't you revert back the destro classes with the same effectiveness and speed? This is the reason why ppl who play Order (only) feel such a huge unbalance currently.
Because it's not OP? You are either tanky without dmg, or deal ok aoe dmg but still not super high, because unlike WL, the SH has no crit dmg tactic.
The main issue with MSH is not the damage, but the utility they bring in their capability to massively disrupt order wb formations.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Fallenkezef

Post#63 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:21 pm

ragafury wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:35 pm In my opinion it's less the aao but more the grindy, formulaic style of rvr.

Form blob, farm bos till 2/3 stars, farm keep defenders, kill lord.

It's boring and most of the good gear are in rvr so it's mandatory.

I'll probably play more when the new gear comes out but I only find scs to be fun tbh

Well,

atm. other things have internal priorities than RvR. Just the way it is with limited manpower and time.

there is new stuff upcoming for everybody, I can promise that; some of it is not announced. That's the only hint I give at this point. (No ETA, No further details!)

Spending time on the somewhat freshly reworked RvR is not really an option for overall progression, besides bug fixing so gameplay is intact.

Natherul already mentioned in the team chat that once *bleep*, *bleep* and *bleep* is finished, he likes to revisit RvR because that's the area of the game where he is most passionate about.

So besides stating keep the chin up, I can't really much do for you right now. )=
Dont get me wrong raga, not pointing fingers at staff. Players choose to blob-zerg rather than splitting with individual warbands at bos and facing each other.

You do what you can but players are lije electricity they will follow path of least resistance (and effort).
Alea iacta est

Sulorie

Post#64 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:17 pm
The main issue with MSH is not the damage, but the utility they bring in their capability to massively disrupt order wb formations.
You mean Bad Gas, no? Isn't grp cleanse removing it?
Dying is no option.

Zaxxond

Post#65 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:44 pm
kmark101 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:03 pm What I don't understand is why classes in their current form, like melee SH can stay in the game without nerfing for months, while at the same time WL changes took like 1 day to revert back fully... why can't you revert back the destro classes with the same effectiveness and speed? This is the reason why ppl who play Order (only) feel such a huge unbalance currently.
Because it's not OP? You are either tanky without dmg, or deal ok aoe dmg but still not super high, because unlike WL, the SH has no crit dmg tactic.
The answer to melee Squig Herder is the melee BW which unjustly and without the proper consideration this new spec deserves keeps getting cockblocked by Dan and "by suggestion guy".

Buff all Order classes. As I main Destro, Order is at a severe disadvantage when it comes to RDPS. Remove Slayer as Order's last mdps option and force the remaining Order MDPS to run the Volgo IB spec. Buff All Order RDPS with spammable forever snares that cannot be cleansed or blocked.

catholicism198

Post#66 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Class imbalance is being sorted. It might not be as fast as it was before, but it's happening.
Although, no one knows what the future will bring or if it'll be any good.

Fallenkezef wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:23 am I went from playing every day to rarely playing at all
I'll do you one better: I went from playing everyday to not playing at all.

Elendal

Post#67 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Order should be given a wizard potion, that allows you to turn into Zaxxond-like wizard with 30k wounds, aoe rez, and aoe fireballs

Mcgotrek

Post#68 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:45 pm
You mean Bad Gas, no? Isn't grp cleanse removing it?
It is.
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#69 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:12 pm
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm First of all: Order dont get nerf enuff as it is atm.
Oh?
davispeed wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm I play only destro
Oh.
SAys the "Balance Moderator" that only play with full 6man(no pug wb or solo Q) and only play order. How balance is that?
]

dansari

Post#70 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:33 pm

I always play with a full 6man? Wow, I didn't know that someone else knew more about my play habits than I do...

(There are 6 people in the balance group plus normal players invited to think tanks.. I just make things sound pretty, but you can continue to blame me for anything you like if it makes you feel better)
<Salt Factory>