Recent Topics

Ads

Something I noticed on the forums

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
HolySpartan

Something I noticed on the forums

Post#1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 am

Obviously, many people come to the forums and complain, and there are tons playing the game who arent complaining, but I feel like when it comes to the Order side of things, basically the entirety of the DPS specs I see are complaining about not doing enough damage except maybe BWs. Surely this is an exaggeration isnt it? It cant be BW or bust when it comes to DPS right now can it?

Ads
merkin

Re: Something I noticed on the forums

Post#2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:27 am

wrong section?

Either way, WL's and Slayer's are doing pretty good dmg. For engineers see Flopped and Thorbolt they do amazing dmg.

MajorCountry

Post#3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:46 am

Among other things hasn't anybody noticed that lately orders numbers are lacking extremely

Smellybelly

Post#4 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 am

MajorCountry wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:46 am Among other things hasn't anybody noticed that lately orders numbers are lacking extremely
That is down to bad players and nothing else, unless you mean as in how many actually play. The numbers on each side fluctuate from month to month

Acidic

Re: What class to play

Post#5 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:22 am

The most amusing side of the coin is when they complain about lack of synergies and utility in a class and then provide solution as more dps. SW change threads never fail to amuse

mubbl

Re: What class to play

Post#6 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:08 am

Acidic wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:22 am The most amusing side of the coin is when they complain about lack of synergies and utility in a class and then provide solution as more dps. SW change threads never fail to amuse
Yep they dont know what they have and how to use it...

Onemantankwall

Post#7 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm

MajorCountry wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:46 am Among other things hasn't anybody noticed that lately orders numbers are lacking extremely
Maybe it has aomething to do with my 5 days off? :D order would rather run 4-5 solo 6 mans than form a wb so once i get a wb going order gets annihlated and vanishs in rage... Work starts back tonught tho so order will jump back up in number. But my point is it only takes 1 destro wb lead to run order off and thats why im always giving props to order wb leads (the few that order actually has) for duking it out because pvdoor is meh... U can't say order lacks pop when every hand-hold wednesday order pop jumps close to 200 zergfest
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

dansari

Post#8 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Order # are lacking because rvr balance is way off atm
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#9 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:25 pm

HolySpartan wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 am Obviously, many people come to the forums and complain, and there are tons playing the game who arent complaining, but I feel like when it comes to the Order side of things, basically the entirety of the DPS specs I see are complaining about not doing enough damage except maybe BWs. Surely this is an exaggeration isnt it? It cant be BW or bust when it comes to DPS right now can it?
Thats because bw aoe dps is stupid high compared to every other class in game others are good dps just not stupid godily like bws are thus cool kids roll their bws melting everything in sight
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Xergon

Post#10 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm
Maybe it has aomething to do with my 5 days off? :D order would rather run 4-5 solo 6 mans than form a wb so once i get a wb going order gets annihlated and vanishs in rage... Work starts back tonught tho so order will jump back up in number. But my point is it only takes 1 destro wb lead to run order off and thats why im always giving props to order wb leads (the few that order actually has) for duking it out because pvdoor is meh... U can't say order lacks pop when every hand-hold wednesday order pop jumps close to 200 zergfest

Man, are you really that blind or you like lieing to your self ? Yes only day in the week when order can have more numbers during EU Prime time is Wendsday because of BT and CNTK RvR events happen to be that day, all other days in week (6 of 7 if my math is not wrong) is basically destro over order numbers...

And yes, Order prefer playing solo/6mans because of WL, cuz ppl play WL for ganking, cuz hes good at it, and only at it, and those ppl have no interest playing with or for WB, and they are even so corrupted that they dont want to let other WLs have chance to be usefull for WBs either...

That being said, fighting bigger number enemy with balance between classes being in very bad state is really not fun, although i like challenge and keep trying, the worst part is - lagfest which you cant fight in anyway, and you know what, the bigger number side will always come on top in fight where there is lag... but hey, we can always go to empty zone, and do PvE to avoid lag, em i right ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube