Recent Topics

Ads

game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
GThugLifeG

game

Post#1 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 pm

when I load up the game a critical error will show saying authentication failed application will now terminate I don't know what to do

Ads
crispy01

Re: game

Post#2 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:31 pm

I was getting this. All you need to do is keep trying. When you launch the game, check the black box on the right. If after about 3 seconds theres no text in there, its not working, so close and reopen. When that black box shows text in there, it means it should be working.

It may take a few tries.

GThugLifeG

Post#3 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:03 pm

I have been trying my in the black box on the right just saying log in timed out and the same critical error will show up :(

crispy01

Post#4 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Yeah... I got it to work once, earlier today. Had to come off for something, and now I have been trying to get back on for about 45 minutes and doesn't seem to be working for me either....

GThugLifeG

Post#5 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:09 pm

I feel your pain brother I keep trying lol

crispy01

Post#6 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:23 pm

So to update. Got it working last night, but had to try about 30+ times before it let me in. Same today as well. Its just a matter of persistence. Hopefully you can get in.

crispy01

Post#7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:24 pm

So to update. Got it working last night, but had to try about 30+ times before it let me in. Same today as well. Its just a matter of persistence. Hopefully you can get in.

mybulldozer

Post#8 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:05 pm

In the login screen it says I have to do an update (which is in red). I have done this 90 times today w/no success. Is this happening to everyone?

Ads
GThugLifeG

Post#9 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:00 pm

I still am unable to get log in I start up game same thing happens :(

mybulldozer

Post#10 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello again, I am not able to connect to this fine game. Instead of the "connect" there is in red "update". When I click the update button it does "an update" to 100% then a few seconds later I receive this message "an error occured..." The webserver is green and login server is yellow. Could someone from the ror team take a look at this or should this be put into the bugtracker? Thank you for your time.