Recent Topics

Ads

My WP disappeared, and FOR SURE I have not deleted her

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Xtaziz

Re: My WP disappeared, and FOR SURE I have not deleted her

Post#11 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:07 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 am
Xtaziz wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 am Hey there, I have many toons, one of them is my Warriorpriest named Akuraz, which actually was the only 40 I had. I haven't been playing on order side at all lately so I didn't notice that it was not there until.. today! Last time i loged with it was last week or so, now its gone.... ??? Only way that I have to show that I had it its my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349637412 This was almost 2 weeks ago... halp...
You deleted this character at 12/28/2018 @ 12:07am (UTC)

It's not recoverable. The only way this is logged is when someone goes through the delete process at character selection where you have to type in Y E S to confirm. If you don't have full control of your account, that might be a good idea to secure it.
Quoting to try get some attention, can I get anything on this? At least "we are looking into it" or something please :/ thanks in advance!
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:37 am

Xtaziz wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:07 am
Xtaziz wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 am Hey there, I have many toons, one of them is my Warriorpriest named Akuraz, which actually was the only 40 I had. I haven't been playing on order side at all lately so I didn't notice that it was not there until.. today! Last time i loged with it was last week or so, now its gone.... ??? Only way that I have to show that I had it its my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349637412 This was almost 2 weeks ago... halp...

It's not recoverable. The only way this is logged is when someone goes through the delete process at character selection where you have to type in Y E S to confirm. If you don't have full control of your account, that might be a good idea to secure it.
Quoting to try get some attention, can I get anything on this? At least "we are looking into it" or something please :/ thanks in advance!
It's not recoverable. The only time that message is logged is when someone deletes it from the character screen. That's what I found out after looking into it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Xtaziz

Post#13 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:40 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:37 am
Xtaziz wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:07 am

It's not recoverable. The only time that message is logged is when someone deletes it from the character screen. That's what I found out after looking into it.
But the proof that I didn't delete it is even on the stream, I was playing my sorceress at that time, how can you explain that then?!
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

anarchypark

Post#14 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 am

is it same time zone in the log?
who can access your pc?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Xtaziz

Post#15 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:45 am

anarchypark wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 am is it same time zone in the log?
who can access your pc?
According to the time wargrimmir provided I think it is.

Noone except me has access to the pc, noone has the account (and you cannot access an account that is logged in already from my understanding)
Akuraz|Kimochiii
www.twitch.tv/XTAZIZ

gotharg

Post#16 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:37 am

Aisha wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 pm Actually he isnt the first one. Long time ago another char disappeared just in a sudden, a shamy. I remember Aza took the time to remake it bc as u said was "dark magic". Guy didnt delete the char at all.
There was WE too, her grave is in one of WCs