Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ysaran

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#121 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 am

first of all i want to thank you for your hard work and i say that i really admire your passion for this game. the fortress siege was fun, maybe a bit confusing, and the RvR change made the RvR much smoother and appreciable.
said that, i'm a bit disappointed about the overlord/imperator set. i already have one overlord piece and i was farming the seals to buy the other one, not for the appearence, but because i was planning to try a build which require the proc.
i understand the sadness of the one who cant get the overlord/imperator set, but the real victims of the change are the one who already have one useless piece of set and now are not capable to make it worth the time spent.
if in the future will be released a new set with the same proc the pieces of overlord/imperator will they be tradable for a piece of the new set? i think it would be great!
Moreover i have a couple of question:
-i received 4 invader meds for defending butcher's pass, talking with my friends came out that they too received 4 invader meds, so in natural to ask, will we receive 4 invader meds at the end of every fortress siege/defense? or will we receive a number of meds which depends from our contribution?
-since it's been released a new RvR set will be released, in the near future, a new SC set as well? i ask because the invader (for what i've seen since now) is an offensive set but for some classes this is useless and will be more convenient to stick at the oppresor/vanq.
Zputadenti

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#122 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 am

another small hotfix, OP updated.

AlistaireCrowley

Post#123 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:54 am

Hey yall!

Awesome patch and great work team on this game. Love to see the forts back!

My 2 cents about the forts.

1. Having people enter fort from portal in IC is maybe not so good. Definately as its an limited army that can defend. It totally brings away the incentive to defend a keep as you will not have time to get to fort after keep falls as the ones wanting to defend fort are already standing in IC just waiting for fort to unlock.

2. I remember on live there was alot terrain behind the keep until fort area. Loved hunting there when fort and city sieges was up. Possible to bring that back?

Cheers yall.
Hulkster/ Satana/ Oddjobb/ Alistaire/ Lucifier/ Lestath/ Molochai/ Morpheuz/ Jago/ Fabio/ Gorkchop/ Luzious

Panos

Post#124 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:57 am

Players with low or no contribution when zone is locking just camping portals in IC/Aldorf and join in, you have to address this issue shortly.

*Awesome job btw
Last edited by Panos on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#125 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:57 am

Very Nice patch! Looking forward to try it out!

mikke

Post#126 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Will be the invader set bonuses changed later? Tanks got this damn 5% block again for 5 pieces. Dont ruin this set plz.

Sulorie

Post#127 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:33 pm

On live with multiple instances in city siege it didn't matter but here people just sit at portal, when zone is about to lock and all players fighting can't get in, because fortress zone is full.
With 6 gold bags for 3-4 warbands and the added luck to get a slot for siege at all, it could need some improvement. :) But step by step, take your time.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#128 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Killing boss outside lord room is allowed? cause it just happened today in Fell Landing...by order players after lords nerf.

Ads
Angrisius

Post#129 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 pm

I can not understand why everyone is so happy with the patch?
I think this is one of the worst patches in the history of the server.
Let me explain why:
1. As soon as the players take the keep and the zone closes, almost no one goes to take BO because everyone is afraid that they will not be able to enter the Fort zone-a perfect example for RVR games!
2. When you open the Fort area there is a small portal around which accumulates so many players that most can not even poke him to teleport to the Fort
3. As a result, it turns out that the assault on the Fort gets a small number of those who are lucky enough to have time to get on the microscopic portal, and the rest should go in vain hope that they will have time to poke into the portal to a few seconds ahead of hundreds of other players

In the region chat, players are unhappy with the patch so much that you can most likely expect a massive departure of players if the situation is not corrected.

mikke

Post#130 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Angrisius wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 pm I can not understand why everyone is so happy with the patch?
I think this is one of the worst patches in the history of the server.
Let me explain why:
1. As soon as the players take the keep and the zone closes, almost no one goes to take BO because everyone is afraid that they will not be able to enter the Fort zone-a perfect example for RVR games!
2. When you open the Fort area there is a small portal around which accumulates so many players that most can not even poke him to teleport to the Fort
3. As a result, it turns out that the assault on the Fort gets a small number of those who are lucky enough to have time to get on the microscopic portal, and the rest should go in vain hope that they will have time to poke into the portal to a few seconds ahead of hundreds of other players

In the region chat, players are unhappy with the patch so much that you can most likely expect a massive departure of players if the situation is not corrected.
I think those temporary problems do not spoil the game too much.