Recent Topics

Ads

Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Maleus79

Re: Fortress siege + gold bag rolling feedback.

Post#11 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Attacking side it also trying to do effort to defeat fortress but ok, so why should they be shafted and get totally nothing? This will encourage ppl only to pass fotresses if you want to attack them, and attend if you are in defender position to get bag loot.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Maleus79 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm Attacking side it also trying to do effort to defeat fortress but ok, so why should they be shafted and get totally nothing? This will encourage ppl only to pass fotresses if you want to attack them, and attend if you are in defender position to get bag loot.
So, essentially: give me gold bags for my 'effort' otherwise I won't do Forts.

I would have thought that it's pretty obvious Forts are still in their preliminary stages - with much to work on and change - so these sorts of threads seem very premature.

Nirawen

Post#13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:24 pm

Having played Order side on this attack, I find it normal that we have no golden bag following the failure.

The problem is balancing of the population, Lord etc. It's unplayable for the attacker

Maleus79

Post#14 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

i know, i am not saying what devs should do this is just mine opinion, thats all. If they do some changes thats all up to them, if not fine too.

Senjun1904

Post#15 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Is invader gear something new for RVR or what is it for?

Sry for my englisch

Panodil

Post#16 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:51 pm

If you fail attack you get a few Invader medallions at least right? Should be enough. I saw order sad attempt to take Butchers Pass and im glad they didnt get rewarded for doing some half assed attempts to even get in lordroom. You get reward for winning in Fort, not only for manage to click a teleport faster than the other 100 order outside.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

bloodi
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Ah, the usual virtue signalling thread where actual feedback gets a bunch of replies about how great human beigns everyone is because they would only grant gear to those who totally deserve it.

Same happened with the defense ticks and their bags (people didnt deserve to take the keep and the defenders deserved the bags, got changed because it made that no one wanted to attack) or the Lord aggro debacle (there is nothing wrong with the lord behaviour, people just dont know how to attack, then it turned out you could grief keep takes by just logging into the other faction with a healer, got changed)

Same will happen here, the current system encouranges never attacking forts and pushing the campaign forward but lets forget that and try to score brownie points talking about who deserves the gear the most.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Maleus79

Post#18 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:36 pm

bloodi wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 pm Ah, the usual virtue signalling thread where actual feedback gets a bunch of replies about how great human beigns everyone is because they would only grant gear to those who totally deserve it.

Same happened with the defense ticks and their bags (people didnt deserve to take the keep and the defenders deserved the bags, got changed because it made that no one wanted to attack) or the Lord aggro debacle (there is nothing wrong with the lord behaviour, people just dont know how to attack, then it turned out you could grief keep takes by just logging into the other faction with a healer, got changed)

Same will happen here, the current system encouranges never attacking forts and pushing the campaign forward but lets forget that and try to score brownie points talking about who deserves the gear the most.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
+1

Ads
Panodil

Post#19 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:38 pm

But you get Medallions for loosing, should be fine when gear are purshable
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

mubbl

Post#20 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:41 pm