Recent Topics

Ads

servers live stage

Let's talk about... everything else
Tiamath

servers live stage

Post#1 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:12 pm

HI
was curious, when server stops being alpha? Whats the estimation? After grand finale of "beta" there will be reset/wipe?
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

Ads
Certifiedx19

Re: servers live stage

Post#2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing but I'm pretty sure it's "live" at this point as far as private servers go. I don't foresee a wipe since that would totally kill their population, but hey stranger things have happened :lol:

saupreusse
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Its going to be beta when the team decides its good enough. Prolly when all content is done. It might never leave beta though

Tiamath

Post#4 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am

Hi
usualy after the "tests" private servers are being wiped and everyone starts fresh since everyone here are test subjects/volunteers. Legit day 1 of the server right? Some progress bar would be helpful if tss "soon" or as you say in development for looong time. After the wipe those that participated might got some buff or cosmetic rewards for being volunteers.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 am

Tiamath wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am Hi
usualy after the "tests" private servers are being wiped and everyone starts fresh since everyone here are test subjects/volunteers. Legit day 1 of the server right? Some progress bar would be helpful if tss "soon" or as you say in development for looong time. After the wipe those that participated might got some buff or cosmetic rewards for being volunteers.
Welcome to a different private server.
Dying is no option.

Bowldancer

Post#6 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am

There was one wipe of inactive characters in the past which lead to a lot of confusion when people returned after some time.
I highly doubt there will ever be another wipe before the final shutdown and personally i don't see a reason to remove the alpha tag either.
Dive in and don't get too attached.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE