Recent Topics

Ads

Life after RR 80...

Let's talk about... everything else
BurbsToo
Banned

Re: Life after RR 80...

Post#11 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:30 pm

So when are we getting rr80+ appearance items?

Or as I suggested earlier, and Zaxxond will like this, if you're over rr80, you can xreal talk. =D

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#12 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Make IB great again, bring back Gromril Plating and make Heavy Blow dot ticks corp! ^^

Eathisword

Post#13 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 pm Make IB great again, bring back Gromril Plating and make Heavy Blow dot ticks corp! ^^
Corp ? Hell nah ! Make it ignore armor :
-20% at 25 grudges
-30% at 50
-40% at 75
-50% at 100.

Would be hilarious :P
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Skullgrin

Post#14 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:13 pm

Well, I just hit RR 84 last week so I figured I'd update this with the new numbers.

A few notes on these - I created charts for levels 81-84, as the numbers are out of wack for levels 81 and 82 due to the fact that the Armory will only let you pull up the 20 highest level characters for each class. On those charts you will notice that I have highlighted the numbers that are too low/wrong in yellow. The charts for 83 and 84 are correct tho. I didn't bother doing level 85 and up, you can see those easily enough on the Armory by choosing all classes and filtering by renown level.

Not really sure what to make of these numbers, however Order seems to be out-leveling Destro these past 3 months or so. Anyway make of them what you will, and if anyone knows of a more comprehensive way to pull character numbers from the Armory so that I can track this better, please let me know!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Acidic

Post#15 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm

I could not see you normalize the figures against number of the players playing said classes.
Just having the raw numbers over level xxx is on its own not terribly interesting as this is equally likely to be number of played and not representing what you are claiming. Maybe in the post this is mitigated but I did not see it.
To make this reasonable I would try normalize each population of classes using total number over 40/40 .

Tesq

Post#16 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Ib just need mid mastery to be fix not alot to say....just nothing has been done same for chosen mid mastery, kobs / bg right mastery.

Anyway why bother to rr80? Stop at 70 so you can enjoy the run for 80 later on to put al sov....i've stopped both my ch snd bg at 70 for that. My magus at 62 and my dok at 60.

Charon

Post#17 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 am

Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 pm Ib just need mid mastery to be fix not alot to say....just nothing has been done same for chosen mid mastery, kobs / bg right mastery.
Stone path need rework. Its totally wierd that only interesting ability for snb ib from his officialy main tree is 5pt outhbond.
-oath of vengeance should be core
-avenging the debt is a joke
- shield master might seem good but from cost/efect perspective not worth and its easy to replace
- oathstone - pve skill

Try compare it with SM Vaul or Knight Viligance paths. Path of Stone does not bring much nor for Ib neither for his pt

BTW life after 80 is boring and full of pve ;)
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

hammerhead

Post#18 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm

About IB, strange that it is not mentioned "Shield Sweep". I am sure this skill should be in 10 if not in 5 of the most useless of all represented in the game. He might not have a CD or require a class resource, but he has both. This could be an additional interapt or a block/parry debuff, but it simply has an average damage every 10 seconds (I have 260 on the tooltip without modifiers). About the rest already all said. The class is not bad, but not good now in comparison.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
Tesq

Post#19 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 pm

hammerhead wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm About IB, strange that it is not mentioned "Shield Sweep". I am sure this skill should be in 10 if not in 5 of the most useless of all represented in the game. He might not have a CD or require a class resource, but he has both. This could be an additional interapt or a block/parry debuff, but it simply has an average damage every 10 seconds (I have 260 on the tooltip without modifiers). About the rest already all said. The class is not bad, but not good now in comparison.
Yes there is a bunch of skills like that too...

Nishka
Suspended

Post#20 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Charon wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 am
Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 pm Ib just need mid mastery to be fix not alot to say....just nothing has been done same for chosen mid mastery, kobs / bg right mastery.
Stone path need rework. Its totally wierd that only interesting ability for snb ib from his officialy main tree is 5pt outhbond.
-oath of vengeance should be core
-avenging the debt is a joke
- shield master might seem good but from cost/efect perspective not worth and its easy to replace
- oathstone - pve skill

Try compare it with SM Vaul or Knight Viligance paths. Path of Stone does not bring much nor for Ib neither for his pt

BTW life after 80 is boring and full of pve ;)
Sure, let's compare it.

Knight's Path of Vigilance
Coordination tactic - mostly useless, unless dueling against melee
To Victory aura - useless
Dirty Tricks tactics- ok, though overnerfed
Smashing Counter - a regular KD, which ALL other tank classes get as core
Laurels of Victory - useless
Vigilance - good
Flawless defense - useless
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld