Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#511 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Tolerance wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm Any idea why tether would (for me, at least) not work? I've had it work exactly 1 time out of every time I've guarded someone.
Heard something similar about Tether from another player today. No idea what's going on, will take a look at it over the weekend.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Tolerance

Post#512 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm

After talking with Caffeine a bit, the tether issues were more or less 100% resolved due to some settings within GES. The only remaining issue was the tether occasionally turning grey, which has no impact on the game and is a graphical error at worst.

My issue was able to be resolved via the settings he had sent to me to test out in a private chat :)

rmpl

Post#513 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Tolerance wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm After talking with Caffeine a bit, the tether issues were more or less 100% resolved due to some settings within GES. The only remaining issue was the tether occasionally turning grey, which has no impact on the game and is a graphical error at worst.

My issue was able to be resolved via the settings he had sent to me to test out in a private chat :)
care to share those settings? my teahter doesnt work either

Caffeine

Post#514 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:10 pm

rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Tolerance wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm After talking with Caffeine a bit, the tether issues were more or less 100% resolved due to some settings within GES. The only remaining issue was the tether occasionally turning grey, which has no impact on the game and is a graphical error at worst.

It's nothing special, just what's in the pack. Basically, if you want to add Tether to your own UI you need 3 things:

teather addon from

Code: Select all

VinyUI45\Interface\AddOns
GeS addon from

GeS settings from

VinyUI45\user\settings\Martyrs Square\- destruction_TANK_character_name\VinyUI (order works too)
GeS settings have to be copied to all your tank profiles, for example:

D:\Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Diplomat\VinyUI\
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#515 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 pm

Updated to 4.6 - performance pass

- Layouts provided by this UI pack are now named accordingly in the games profile manager.
- TexturedButtons will now correctly hide page selectors after user settings have been changed.
- Fixed an issue in Enemy where a pressed state of a button could not be checked.
- Enemy will now correctly alert the group about SC pops on all profiles.
- Friends addon will no longer track random players that join your group in scenarios.

- Buffhead performance settings have been adjusted to better deal with the current effect cap on Keep Lord NPCs.
- Added rootbreaks to all Hostile trackers in Buffhead.
- Added healdebuffs to all Hostile trackers in Buffhead.
- Added missing Engineer staggers to all appropriate trackers.
- Removed discontinued DoK/WP charge effects from all Buffhead trackers.
- Cleaned up some duplicate IDs for CC abilties in Buffhead.
- Removed Shrug it Off/Magical Infusion from all Buffhead trackers.

- Pure will now stop updating effects if the number of effects exceeds 48.
- effectThrottleRate variable in Pure has been set to 0.2 (up from 0).
- Player pet target window in Pure will now be hidden if no settings for it are found.
- Default pet hp window is now hidden by default in all profiles.

- Fixed all startup and running errors in Deathblow2.
- Deathblow2 will now only run the update routine on relevant kill events.
- Deathblow2 will now generate correct default values if no settings are found.
- Deathblow2 will now save player data in personal files rather than one single file for all characters.
- Deathblow2 window will no longer be visible in layout editor (it can still be dragged and dropped like before).

Note that if you're updating your old VinyUI install with the new version of Deathblow2 you will lose your progress. It's possible to keep the stats by copying Deathblow2 folder from "Warhammer Online\user\settings\GLOBAL" in to all your character folders like "Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Vermont\VinyUIDestrHEALER". However, this will limit the performance benefit that comes with this update.
Last edited by Caffeine on Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

weashing

Post#516 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:27 am

Caffeine wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:10 pm
rmpl wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:52 pm

It's nothing special, just what's in the pack. Basically, if you want to add Tether to your own UI you need 3 things:

teather addon from

GeS addon from

GeS settings from

VinyUI45\user\settings\Martyrs Square\- destruction_TANK_character_name\VinyUI (order works too)
GeS settings have to be copied to all your tank profiles, for example:

D:\Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Diplomat\VinyUI\
This tips are very useful for me, teather can be work, but i can't see the guard icon and link to someone. How to solve this problem?

Mcz

Post#517 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:58 am

Thank you Viny

rheeza

Post#518 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:24 pm

what's the addon called to get the hp bar on top of targets? https://imgur.com/a/EXQ8auW

Ads
Xergon

Post#519 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:04 pm

rheeza wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:24 pm what's the addon called to get the hp bar on top of targets? https://imgur.com/a/EXQ8auW
This one is Effigy customized HP Bar, but u can also do that with Pure.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

DaWolf

Post#520 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:48 am

A question that has nothing to do with VinyUI or almost, but I benefit. Do you think it's possible to change the names of NPCs, Enemy, Friends, with the effigy bar or Enemy bar, without targeting them of course ?