Recent Topics

Ads

[BW] High RR build sugestions

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Ninjagon

[BW] High RR build sugestions

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Imagine the ideal: BW, AOE warband spec, Renown Rank 80+
Question is simple:
What renown build will you recomend?

Max acumen and focus power ?:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;005 ... 1000000000

More defensive ?:
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;005 ... 3000000000

Other? :twisted:
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: [BW] High RR build sugestions

Post#2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:43 pm

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 3001000000

Sentinel Helm + Ring
Beastlord Back
3 piece Genesis
Rest Vanquisher
Scenario Staff

Not really WB spec, but general BW spec. But I don´t think its that important/huge difference regarding rr-points and equipment. Maybe Ch22-set instead of vanquisher set, maybe no quick escape and only deft defender 2, while futile strikes 3.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ninjagon

Post#3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:01 pm

Thx for your opinion, Arbich.

I still think, that max Acumen is the right way, and of course, Focuse Power for high crit chance is really important.

About equipment, yea highest scenario staff is best in the game right now.
Then, I chose to wear full Vanquisher, because this set has the best bonuses for damage dealer.
Rest depends on your experience. For me, it is:
Beastlord cloak, ring and pocket (3 pieces bonus)
2x Genesis (first bonus) and Invader ring (which I still do not have)
or 3x Genesis ring.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Arbich
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:05 pm

You don´t need acumen. You are almost at softcap with the gear i proposed. You could even slot 1 tali not int (wounds then maybe), when using liniments or 2-3 tali, when using int-pot.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ninjagon

Post#5 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Yes I am at softcap with intelect, without pots. But above that INT still counts, right?
Or is the efficiency of that hight stat greatly reduced?
Spoiler:

zwerrie

Post#6 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:11 pm

you need 990 intel, I spec all wounds in talisman and renownpoints think my dmgbonus is 240
crit is overrated a lot of ppl will not agree with that statement but its pointless to spec high amounts of crit when ur already boosting yourself with 35% my build is roughly around 15% crit and with full combustion u will rach 50% crit.. imagine ur nova on target it will crit or it wont.. if you have 60% crit its still the same.. orvr btw is a game of morals etc. you want wounds in order to give your healers enough time to react and keep you up.
3piece genesis
beastlord ring
gunbad yet
all about strikethrough
Gutslime weapon
I'm running around with 7k or 8k wounds (cant recall but lets assume its 7k) softcapped intel and 15-20% base-crit
I am casual and playing outside the box, but might be good to hear a different voice.

Musica

Post#7 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:22 pm

More than squabbling about RR abilities, i would be more concerned with getting a better Mastery Build, like this one:

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,3531,3542

Now, this build offers everything you spec in the AoE tree for, but instead of softly increasing the tooltip damage it offers an increase in viability, since you get the option to use AoE range on your enemies(FBB, Blast), more burst potential, a lvl 4 morale that's actually useful(AoE 1.8k nuke with a 600 morale drain and a 2.4k nuke on main target) and even more sustained damage output since FoR now hits for a lot, while also proccing 75% of the time, Funnel hits for more than usual too(And that procs every time) and the skills themselves cycle better since you can now Anni, FBB, Anni + Every other skill you would have used before with the full melee AoE BW.(Maybe we get to stop the idiotic RoF spam. RoF is a mid-tier ability at best, stop using it continuously.)

Now, i've proposed this build and the main complain was "Yes, but you lose time casting Fiery Blast".
Yeah, that's because you're using it incorrectly.
Fiery Blast needs to be used in the following instances:
You need to hit stuff that's far from you and can stand still.(IE: Funnels, standoffs, preparing pushes)
You have FlashFire active and people are running away, you can cast it while still running at them since FlashFire allows you now to cast the skill while moving at half the normal cast time.
You need to move away, FF is active, back off/reposition yourself while still casting.

As for melee encounters, it plays exactly like the build you are already playing, it just gives you more options to use.

Also, this build provides an amazing combo, especially with other BWs running the same spec.
Blast till someone disrupts.
Blast again for 1.5 Blast, follow up with Choking Smoke if it's a necessity(IE: Healers in range with pesky heals), Follow up with BH into FBB.
Alone already this combo deals a bunch of damage while also draining 600 morale from everybody hit by it.
Now, get the other 3 BWs in your WB to do it in a semi-coordinated fashion. Enjoy opening a huge hole in their frontline.

I am indeed too lazy to get the tooltips from the abilities from both builds and link the values here, but I invite you to do it yourself and see.

P.S. I included Spreading Flames because some people may like it. Personally, while i like the skill too, i'm still unsure if i want to pick Nova over it for quick Combo building.
Keep in mind that DoTs while reaching the fight are your best tool to fish for "Disrupts" so you can follow up with Fiery Blast while covering the last distance between you and them before Anni.

zwerrie

Post#8 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:18 pm

Question is simple:
What RENOWN build will you recomend?

Ads
Musica

Post#9 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:41 pm

zwerrie wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:18 pm Question is simple:
What RENOWN build will you recomend?
Yeah, but i am lazy and didn't want to start another thread about BWs, while also wanting to try and promote this build which performs better in orvr over the other kinds.(Especially in keep/forts)

Still, if i had to go orvr i would probably go for something like this:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#renown;000 ... 3000000000

15 points are missing because i haven't decided yet which would be best, if one more parry, dodge and disrupt or other kinds of damage reduction.

Edit: Meh, going the extra mile. The reason as to why i'm not really sure if i want to spend more points in deft/reflexes is because for the first 10 points you get 12%, for the last 10 you get only a 6% increase. So, with the spare 15 points i would go and take other kinds of damage reduction since the first ranks are the more profitable.

Ninjagon

Post#10 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Musica, your posted mastery build (link) didn't work. Can you fix it pls? I would like to look at it and try to analyze it :-)
Spoiler: