Recent Topics

Ads

faction balance?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
A4y4s6

faction balance?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 pm

Well i like undedog factions but what i experienced today in t1 was pathetic. 0 warbands. So i created warband and spamming invites to these few people on order got 3 players group. Wow just wow againts 2 warbands on destru.

Maybe people like to run 1v20 again again.Because they dont need to group up againts 20 players. Well dint expect this on warhammer private server (game abput pvp)...i mean kids playing fortnite not this game? Atleast we won 2/6 scenarios. :/ i was excited about this game but now im not sure i have will to progress past lvl 16 to be dissapointed again.

sryfor english and rant over... have anice day

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: faction balance?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 pm

A4y4s6 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:01 pm Well i like undedog factions but what i experienced today in t1 was pathetic. 0 warbands. So i created warband and spamming invites to these few people on order got 3 players group. Wow just wow againts 2 warbands on destru.

Maybe people like to run 1v20 again again.Because they dont need to group up againts 20 players. Well dint expect this on warhammer private server (game abput pvp)...i mean kids playing fortnite not this game? Atleast we won 2/6 scenarios. :/ i was excited about this game but now im not sure i have will to progress past lvl 16 to be dissapointed again.

sryfor english and rant over... have anice day
Nothing to do with faction balance; this is a population issue that you are describing.

I would highly recommend finding a guild that does regular group/wb play - on comms - if you want to enjoy the game to its fullest (there are several on Order recruiting).

A4y4s6

Post#3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:09 pm

1 year ago this zone was full of people. With my timebank i will probably quit because even if i know that grouping is part of mmo you dont want to spend 30 minutes finding party when you have for example 1 hour to play. thanks enjoy this great game

peterthepan3

Post#4 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm

If you only have 1 hour to play, then all I can recommend is trying your luck in the PuG SC (type .pug), or joining open wbs.

kmark101

Post#5 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 pm

It has everything to do with faction balance. People lost the will to roll order toons other than random giggles because the faction imbalance at the endgame is out of control. In other words it does not worth to play an order character at this moment and autolose on any equal condition game mode, be it open world rvr or scenarios.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

adamthelc

Post#6 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:25 pm

People that cant handle the ups and downs of a particular factions populations arent long for this game. That's a statement of fact not trying to criticize anyone.

BeautfulToad

Post#7 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:08 am

I would try scenarios or join existing warbands. When the field is balanced in terms of numbers, you get some very good games at T1. I do find order players underrate their melee toons, and I have not seen anything more destructive than Bright Wizard at T4.

If you see a warband join it. Order have some great mechanics, and their melee are underrated. Get to level 16 and see how you like the higher levels.

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 am

kmark101 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 pm It has everything to do with faction balance. People lost the will to roll order toons other than random giggles because the faction imbalance at the endgame is out of control. In other words it does not worth to play an order character at this moment and autolose on any equal condition game mode, be it open world rvr or scenarios.
Couldnt be further from the truth. Its this kind of talk that keeps people from learning the game. OP please ignore this ignorance and continue lvl your toons and explore the game more before making your mind up so quick.

Ads
A4y4s6

Post#9 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:19 am

"If you see a warband join" .....so clever tip are you from order? jk

i wil ltry to level till 16.
Last edited by A4y4s6 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

A4y4s6

Post#10 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm If you only have 1 hour to play, then all I can recommend is trying your luck in the PuG SC (type .pug), or joining open wbs.
well on weekends i have more sometimes its 2 hours point is i isntalled warhammer again because i always liked how you can just log in and there is war you can join.