Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Let's talk about... everything else
SmackdownNinja

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Any chance for Overlord and Imperator to return to...return of reckoning? :) Took a break and came back and was only able to complete half of the other set before they were discontinued. I know you guys are busy with a multitude of other things of more importance, but Ik me and many other people would love to finish our sets. Even if it was back for a short amount time it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others in the community. Thanks for all that you guys do and have a good one!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Ads
zgolec

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Same situation here...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

SmackdownNinja

Post#3 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:08 pm

zgolec wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:08 pm Same situation here...
I feel your pain man! We will just have to wait and see what happens. :)
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

ChicagoJoe

Post#4 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:33 pm

It would be nice to have the choice. They aren't op. If they are considered OP then some folks have an advantage now. The only reason I am doing fortresses for 2 toons is the Invader appearance helm and shoulders.

Don't get me wrong, I love the smuggler vendor, however Doomsday weapons are the same as subjugator/smuggler, even appearance wise - I can't see ever buying a doomsday weapon or anything other than rp boost potions.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

SmackdownNinja

Post#5 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:36 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:33 pm It would be nice to have the choice. They aren't op. If they are considered OP then some folks have an advantage now. The only reason I am doing fortresses for 2 toons is the Invader appearance helm and shoulders.

Don't get me wrong, I love the smuggler vendor, however Doomsday weapons are the same as subjugator/smuggler, even appearance wise - I can't see ever buying a doomsday weapon or anything other than rp boost potions.
Same here as well. I have had all the subj items for a long time now, and it would have been nice to see doomsday get some different procs. They could of even used some procs from the epic weps sense they are outdated now stats wise.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

TenTonHammer

Post#6 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Overlord/imp should return because they were a gearing/playstyle option that was removed for no real reason

as it is right now doomday weapons are complealty not worth it, it takes far more time to grind out the emblems that it takes to get subju weapons by grinding it out in a zone to get a purple bag from escalating roll odds yet the stats of the 2 weapon types are exactly the same

Tesq

Post#7 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:42 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 pm Overlord/imp should return because they were a gearing/playstyle option that was removed for no real reason

as it is right now doomday weapons are complealty not worth it, it takes far more time to grind out the emblems that it takes to get subju weapons by grinding it out in a zone to get a purple bag from escalating roll odds yet the stats of the 2 weapon types are exactly the same
They should swap the proc for another diff one following epic quest procs..this way def tank would have at least an updated replace for the avoidance proc on 2h.

adamthelc

Post#8 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:35 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:45 pm Overlord/imp should return because they were a gearing/playstyle option that was removed for no real reason

Not disagreeing with you, but it should be noted that you can get the currency for doomsday while leveling. I dont know if you would get enough by 40 to buy the weapons right away. That would be the only case I could see them being worth it, but even then it probably makes more sense to just spend it on the renown potions and get subj at 40.

Ads
SmackdownNinja

Post#9 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:39 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:42 pm

They should swap the proc for another diff one following epic quest procs..this way def tank would have at least an updated replace for the avoidance proc on 2h.
I agree with this, it would definitely give 2h tanks more options in RvR.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Chinesehero

Post#10 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:33 pm

I save over 1500 purple seal and didnt change yet. Why suddenly do the change without giving notice??? Unfair to ppl like me.