Recent Topics

Ads

If this is a dream I don't want to be awaken from my slumber!

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
topvicious

If this is a dream I don't want to be awaken from my slumber!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Signed up up a few weeks ago so happy knowing the game makes it return slightly re-debuting as Return of Reckoning. I see you guys pretty much take control of the game! With updates and what not, I deeply apologise if this is a stupid redundant question, but what in the Devil is Volgograd? Is this some expansion pack? I saw the name many times on YouTube and other places, I know the game is old but don't recall if any expansions were created for the official up and running game under EA. Hope this isn't a another stupid question, is it possible for you guys to create zones and expansions. New weapons gear, monsters, storylines? I'd love to contribute you all with the rest of us guys on the community for submitting ideas no disrespect to any of you all. Just not sure how to create content I'm not coming here saying its not possible, because of ppl. Modding games making them shiny and brand new before DLC came and made us gamers feel like subscribers to HBO, Stars, Encore paying extra and squeezing in for Adult 18+ shows no pun intended referring to squeezing. I'm new here I love communise and follow rules and man enough to admit wrong doings. I apologise I'm sending from my smart phone and works are crappy formatted. And auto correct changing things all the time. Hope you all have an amazing weekend, I'm Nash by to way nice to meet you ladies and gents on this digital body of linked networks that we call the internet.

Ads
scatterthewinds

Re: If this is a dream I don't want to be awaken from my slumber!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm

the most overrated player in this game.

zgolec

Post#3 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Haters gonna hate :P

Volgo is a very good small scale and solo IB. Guy know very good his class and opponents - he pull some crazy stunts in his montages :) He got some tutorials for IB players too.

Also - welcome to RoR :)

p.s. Here is some Volgos works :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoswmG ... FT&index=1
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

scatterthewinds

Post#4 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:42 pm

and baddies will always idolize other baddies beacuse they soloed some trash pugs.

tazdingo

Post#5 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:32 pm

and ranged babbies are always gonna hate on melee who eat them alive, what else is new

Eathisword

Post#6 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 am

scatterthewinds wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm the most overrated player in this game.
This is undoubtedly true, there is a unending list of people that play this game better than me. But why do you care so much... that you need reply twice and feel the need to belittle Zgolec in the process ?

The guy likes my vids. I liked making them. Why do you care ? Deeply puzzling.

@OP A Volgograd is me. I was a youtuber for 2 years that made videos to promote this game. Pretty much that.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Onemantankwall

Post#7 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 am

overrated true, (ams more annoying imo tho am/shammy also op 1v1) but good guy all the same. Anyways welcome to RoR!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

mursaat1337

Post#8 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:12 am

i mean do people really wanna be known for being good at a dead game? that's a hard pass. jk

still volgo is a good opponent and is always fun to play against so his ability to perform goes unnoticed.

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:22 am

Eathisword wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 amThis is undoubtedly true, there is a unending list of people that play this game better than me. But why do you care so much... that you need reply twice and feel the need to belittle Zgolec in the process ?

I was a youtuber for 2 years that made videos to promote this game. Pretty much that.

I know exactly how you feel. I made and continue to make my videos not because I think I am anything special, because I am not. I make my videos because I love the game and seek to promote it in the only way I can. Yet I routinely get the same crap.

As you said, deeply puzzling.

mursaat1337 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:12 ami mean do people really wanna be known for being good at a dead game?

Is that really the point? This is a game. The object is to have fun with it. Beyond that anything else is someone else's ego problem.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

RANT

Post#10 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:34 am

Eathisword wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:32 am
scatterthewinds wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm the most overrated player in this game.
This is undoubtedly true, there is a unending list of people that play this game better than me. But why do you care so much... that you need reply twice and feel the need to belittle Zgolec in the process ?

@OP A Volgograd is me. I was a youtuber for 2 years that made videos to promote this game. Pretty much that.
I'm glad you responded. I was not familiar with your videos. Now I am enjoying them. I have been playing my 2h IB more and more lately and this is fueling my fire. Thank you for your contribution to this great game! Subbed and liked. :mrgreen: