Recent Topics

Ads

Is this working as intended ?.

Let's talk about... everything else
Diggot
Suspended

Re: Is this working as intended ?.

Post#21 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 am I consider rift first a better option if I see it coming. Just need to not forget that annoying human brain wiring (seeing the result of an action) and drop infestation between the big cat an my Magus while the dude with the axe is flying.

Neut and Beardz are going to kite while I will try my luck in melee.

I still prefer armor talis over that amount of toughness (900 ouch), but that's always personal choice I presume.
WL Knockdown 150ft range, which means that you'll be KD's for 3 seconds and then the WL has pounced on you,
and unless you have the tactic for instaspawning, you'll be spending 2 seconds getting wailed on while summoning - game over.

I still don't see the logic behind your arguement that a class with superstrong and tanky pet, silence, 65ft pounce 10sec cD,
150 ftKnockdown, 1700 armordebuff, armorpenetration, execute, 50% runspeedbonus, 60% attackspeed bonus...
flankingbonus without tactic - should have the burst damage to kill any non-guarded 900thoughness defensive speccd class in 4 seconds.

Where is the logic in that?.
Last edited by Diggot on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#22 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 am

So...White Lions are the White Sharks of ror. Dont make miustake buddy, they will hunt you down.

Luth

Post#23 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:07 pm

White sharks are actually not as aggressive as the media makes them look like; there are smaller shark species which are way more dangerous afaik.
This was everything i can add to this topic, sry.

Nidwin

Post#24 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Diggot wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am
Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 am I consider rift first a better option if I see it coming. Just need to not forget that annoying human brain wiring (seeing the result of an action) and drop infestation between the big cat an my Magus while the dude with the axe is flying.

Neut and Beardz are going to kite while I will try my luck in melee.

I still prefer armor talis over that amount of toughness (900 ouch), but that's always personal choice I presume.
WL Knockdown 150ft range, which means that you'll be KD's for 3 seconds and then the WL has pounced on you,
and unless you have the tactic for instaspawning, you'll be spending 2 seconds getting wailed on while summoning - game over.

I still don't see the logic behind your arguement that a class with superstrong and tanky pet, silence, 65ft pounce 10sec cD,
150 ftKnockdown, 1700 armordebuff, armorpenetration, execute, 50% runspeedbonus, 60% attackspeed bonus...
flankingbonus without tactic - should have the burst damage to kill any non-guarded 900thoughness defensive speccd class in 4 seconds.

Where is the logic in that?.
Because Secrets mains a White Lion and as he is good buddy with the head of the DB team and goes regularly with Yali to Disneypark in Paris the White Lion is the most op class in the game.
Happy now ?
Are you going to sleep well tonight now that you know the true Secrets of the White Lions?

As for your info. Against any properly specced abso WH you won't even get up from a knockdown.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Scrilian

Post#25 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:10 pm

@OP
TLDR - Yes
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Bobbiom

Post#26 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Soloing in this game is painful if you don't know what you are doing.
Roaming solo as choppa is one of them.
Join up with a smallscale guild or if you dont have the skill or will to improve for it just join up with a laidback warband guild.
Noone is going to hold your hand in rvr when you go in there solo, its unfair. You will get outnumbered, outgunned, outdamaged, outhealed and outplayed.

Niky

Post#27 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm

OldSparky wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:03 am WLs only things they have is mobility and damage, the second something more than a single squishy target focuses a WL, they suffer a critical existence failure...
WHAT? ROFL - "have is mobility and damage" ... hm ... damage and mobility and medium armor ... damage and mobility and no mechanics ... Yes u right, WL need more.

Manatikik wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:00 am A WL can’t burst anyone down with proper guard/heals alone.
Thank god. He cant kill guarded and healed target solo xD
U UNDERSTAND? what u write?

Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:07 am The White Lion doesn't have much to bring forward, except that short high burst build and a couple of nice tricks that are very often depending on the mood of the big cat.
Hmm . short high burst. Yes its very very bad! He need long not high burst.

P.S: Do these people understand what they are writing? xDDD Everything is fine in this topic xD
Last edited by Niky on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Jinxypie

Post#28 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Not being able to land 2 attacks midair before the actual pounce even happened would be nice. So guard can be switched or healers could actually cast anything but one instant before the so called squishies get squashed.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Ads
CeeJay89

Post#29 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Can we just get this topic closed? I don't think there's any state White Lion could be in besides gutted and non-viable that would please Destros continuous cries.

Whine topic is whine topic. Next.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#30 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Niky wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pmHmm . short high burst. Yes its very very bad! He need long not high burst.
THis should go in the tips that pop out during loading screens.

No, seriously, what the **** is a "long burst"?