Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] What is the best weapon for Marauders?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wildwindblows

[Marauder] What is the best weapon for Marauders?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:32 am

Hi,
What is the best marauder weapon now? Dual ''Titan's Chaosaxe of Tyranny'' or one ''Titan's Chaosaxe of Tyranny'' and one ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel'' or dual ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel''? Also ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel'' have 5% change to jolt target for 360 damage like subjugator items.
Titan's Chaosaxe of Tyranny: 5501208
Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel:6338

ty 4 answers

Ads
Saftdryck
Banned

Re: [Marauder] What is the best weapon for Marauders?

Post#2 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:12 am

The first one
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

kryss

Post#3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:23 am

wildwindblows wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:32 am Hi,
What is the best marauder weapon now? Dual ''Titan's Chaosaxe of Tyranny'' or one ''Titan's Chaosaxe of Tyranny'' and one ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel'' or dual ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel''? Also ''Titan's Chaosaxe of the Sentinel'' have 5% change to jolt target for 360 damage like subjugator items.

ty 4 answers
Maybe I'm missing something since I was away for almost a year, but where do you get the Sentinel weapon from?

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 pm

kryss wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:23 am

ty 4 answers
Maybe I'm missing something since I was away for almost a year, but where do you get the Sentinel weapon from?
City Dungeons random drop. Has exact same stats and procs as Subjugator
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Xaun

Post#5 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Depends on a couple of things

1. How close you run to the Str softcap

2. Whether WS is a material part of your build (most Mara's use Piercing Bite, but this doesn't affect TB, Debil, Corruption and most importantly AA's)

Weapon speed is the same afaik, and Subjugator/Sentinel are a touch lower weapon dps that the SC weapons but imho not the decider between them

If you are close to/above the StrCap then the SC weapons also afford Melee Power (1:1 with Str, but not capped nor affected by Str debuffs and for dmg purposes allows you to go above the StrCap - see Sentinel Gloves, Dom/Vanq/Opp Belt, Genesis Aspect, Str-MP liniment)

It also gives AP and Wounds, so if you are like most Mara's and forgo WS and you have a choice of the two, the SC is better

wildwindblows

Post#6 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm

This is my marauder https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... ame=Rezero. I have 833 str and 501 ws without any pots. I'm using scything talon, dc, gi and fof tactics. Thats my build. I just couldn't decide about the weapon choice.

kryss

Post#7 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:53 am

Saftdryck wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 pm

ty 4 answers
Thank you for the explanation. Random from regular packs or random from bosses? Thanks!

wildwindblows

Post#8 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:47 pm

kryss wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:53 am
Saftdryck wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Thank you for the explanation. Random from regular packs or random from bosses? Thanks!
It drops from random mobs. Mob doesn't have to be boss.

Ads