Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder morale drain vs WH morale drain

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Parallell86

Marauder morale drain vs WH morale drain

Post#1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Marauder: Crushing Blows - "While you are using the Gift of Monstrosity, ALL of your hits have a 25% chance to remove 225 points of morale from the enemy." Bottom-line it goes with any ability and no restrictions.

Witch Hunter: Vitriolic Judgement - "Anytime you hit an enemy in the back, there is a 25% chance they will lose 225 points of morale." Single target class, not many options unless you specc almost full Confession for Dragon Gun (10 seconds cooldown) which by the way require 5 Accusations to reach the maxmimum amount of 48.3 feet range, and then almost full Judgement to get the required tactic. Other than that it requires you to hit your enemy IN THE BACK.

I suggest tweaking the marauder morale drain to something similiar to maybe even out the odds as they already have a 50% armor pen tactic that also goes with every ability, which they by the way run in the same AOE specc, and it's a Core tactic.

Ads
Tesq

Re: Marauder morale drain vs WH morale drain

Post#2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Aoe mara do low dmg even with pb and on st mode it does not require pb unless you want kill a turtle tank, (cuz armor buff and impale alredy provide all the anti armor you need and bypass armor do not bypass guard reduction, you need more dmg...aka crit on impale id more strong than PB....

WH vt in comparison is bad, pretty, pretty bad ...remove the positional requirement will go a long way to improve wh (follow by fix dragon gun to provide a 2 sec aoe kd and 2 skill base aoe spam).

Anything else will results in a bad direction for the game.

MedV

Post#3 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:07 pm

You are comparing two very different archtypes of MDPS. Just because one class has a tool that the other doesnt, shldnt mean you nerf it.

If that was the case, WH goes invis, Mara doesnt. I think we should take away WH stealth to balance it.
The King.

Parallell86

Post#4 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm

MedV wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:07 pm You are comparing two very different archtypes of MDPS. Just because one class has a tool that the other doesnt, shldnt mean you nerf it.

If that was the case, WH goes invis, Mara doesnt. I think we should take away WH stealth to balance it.
You are undermining my comparison based on that the classes are a bit different. The WH is useless in WB which makes the morale drain on order useless compared to the morale drain on Destro. And the marauder damage is not bad. I've seen Destro rvr videos, the damage is pretty damn viable considering they also morale drain like crazy, its basically impossible to gain morale in a fight against Destro warbands.

And to compare the stealth which the WE have aswell, and it works exactly the same as the WH....is just another desperate way to undermine the comparison.

Tesq

Post#5 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Define * "viable " in a number value for a melee class and define vs who( cloth bw?)

Sulorie

Post#6 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:26 pm

I have seen outdated videos too.
Dying is no option.

MedV

Post#7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 pm

AOE Mara dmg is not very "viable". Its fluf at best. Morale drain at least makes competitive WBs want to take 1!
The King.

kmark101

Post#8 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Ok so if the comparison is bad, which order class can have AOE frontal morale drain (you know, how warbands actually fight against each other... facing each other) that is always up and needs no resources to build, spammable and hits everyone?
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ads
BadDogEDN

Post#9 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm You are undermining my comparison based on that the classes are a bit different. The WH is useless in WB which makes the morale drain on order useless compared to the morale drain on Destro.
Don't kotbs have a morale drain though?
Edowado Banewave - Green Chosen of Dark Craig

ahzzag

Post#10 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Give AoE morale drain to WL or even better to aSW... Makes sense with the new order_meta... Seriously dont try to f***ing compare or even mirror classes that not even ment to be mirrored