Recent Topics

Ads

Best Setup For Zealots?

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Panodil

Re: Best Setup For Zealots?

Post#21 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 am

Nickwahh5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:33 am
Panodil wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:05 am
Nickwahh5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:01 am I'm torn between full vanq or mix with beastlord
If you play in warbands go full vanq. Why BL btw? 3p is enough, that willpower from 4p will not make much difference on your healing.
In around 600 willpower and that is fine.
What gear/trinkets go along with full vanq?
Full genesis if wb. For smallscale maybe use 3p BL and 3 genesis if you want the extra 400 armor( bonus+ tali in bl cloak)
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
Noiree

Post#22 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am

Nickwahh5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:33 am
Panodil wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:05 am
Nickwahh5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:01 am I'm torn between full vanq or mix with beastlord
If you play in warbands go full vanq. Why BL btw? 3p is enough, that willpower from 4p will not make much difference on your healing.
In around 600 willpower and that is fine.
What gear/trinkets go along with full vanq?
Either full Genesis or a combination of Beastlord (cloak, jewelry, pocket) with Genesis / other jewels
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Nameless

Post#23 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 am

Full genesis is worth mainly for wb scale fights, other wise (esp for sc) I would not use any piece. There are much better stand alone option, for example bl jewl (as part of 3 piece bl), the ring with the socket from maze event questline, inf jewl from empire and 1 jewl from green bag set.

Quite easy to get and bring much more stats and worth than genesis for small scale and sc, esp for zealots that faces the danger of close meeting with wl
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Nidwin

Post#24 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:55 am

Nameless wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 am for small scale and sc, esp for zealots that faces the danger of close meeting with wl
Some rumors say that those zealots also rage quit. :roll:

I still keep it to my full Rare Fortune set on my Zealot.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Alfa1986

Post#25 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:15 pm

What about the priority in the stats for the zealot? for some reason all have advised talismans on armor as in theory armor reduces only physical damage, while toughtnes reduces total damage
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Valarion

Post#26 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Nickwahh5 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 am
gerard86 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:34 am full vanq with armour slotted, 4 pc beastlord with head beastlord and 3 pc genesis with beastlord jewlery so.

5 pc vanq, 4 pc beastlord (cloak pocket jewel helm), 3 pc genesis.
Isn't full invader better than 5 pc vanq, 4 pc beastlord (cloak pocket jewel helm), 3 pc genesis?
Unfortunately the invader is still worse than vanquisher, but at least its not as bad as it use to be. One reason is you lose +2% crit from gear and another +3% crit from genesis and the loss to AP.

The other reason is the 110 heal power bonus needs boosting and will underperform the Dok/Shaman/WP/AM bonuses. I'd start a new thread just to let the devs know, but Im burned out from the first round of gear adjustment feedback.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Nameless

Post#27 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Prolly bis gear would be set mixing cos 6th-7th piece bonuses are not so worth it. Redeye got some decent defensive bonuses but it is pve so pretty meh..

About talis slots I like to mix them initiative, most toughness and wounds. Armor is abit meh but that comes from rp with slotted armor tactic and 3 bl so..
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Kurama

Post#28 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Sadly destro healers need initiative so RF+Dominator for scs is awesome. Havent tested Oppressor proc yet though.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#29 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:04 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:55 am
Nameless wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 am for small scale and sc, esp for zealots that faces the danger of close meeting with wl

Where were you last Saturday? :D

Ever the critic, yet always out of sight - lurking in the shadows...

Nidwin

Post#30 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:53 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:04 pm
Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:55 am

Where were you last Saturday? :D

Ever the critic, yet always out of sight - lurking in the shadows...
Rugby XV Luxembourg vs Moldava (23 -10). And as there are only 2 games home a Year I try to not miss them. The 5 beers and whisky tasted well afterwards, especially that for the first time Luxembourg will stay in division one north.

A guildie was there and explained us some stuff on Sunday. It did felt like I did miss something, but Rugby first, all the way.

As for lurking in the shadows, I leave that for Havoc specced Magus. I truly prefer the front line action, when appropriate of course. But you should already know that, don't you Peter, except if you tend to lurk in the shadows when you are in the lakes.

And who knows, we may put up a team for a coming 6vs6 event.

I can bring (for my guildies or alliance possible group)
A Sorc (melee, short ranged specced)
Witch Elf (FtHQ + whirling blades)
DoK (group heals and goodies)
DPS/Heal played hybrid Zealot

I'm going to tell you a little secret Peter.
Pro Witch Elves go for Witchbrew and a kill.
I on my Witch Elf go for max or, if possible, all kills.

edit 1.
I nearly forgot to tell you that I bought a brand new set for my Magus (Nidwinqq) so you bet I'm not going to hide or lurk in the dark as I truly want to show everyone my new clothing. :roll:
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]