Recent Topics

Ads

Destru Healer hotline

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Destru Healer hotline

Post#11 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Panzerkasper wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:06 pm I know who is to blame!
Spoiler:
So true.

Ads
Goretreader

Post#12 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:46 am

Had my heart set on playing DoK but as I understand it there are some gearing issues with the class as far as making certain styles work. I wanted to play a badass melee vampiric healer not sit in the back waving around widows wail and spamming spells. So. Ive started on a Zealot over Shaman in hopes that the stat swap mechanic will let me help kill the good guys when the chance arises. Does this ability function as advertised? Im not going to let people die so I can throw out a few dots but would really like some juggle in my play.

adamthelc

Post#13 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:09 am

Goretreader wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:46 am Had my heart set on playing DoK but as I understand it there are some gearing issues with the class as far as making certain styles work. I wanted to play a badass melee vampiric healer not sit in the back waving around widows wail and spamming spells. So. Ive started on a Zealot over Shaman in hopes that the stat swap mechanic will let me help kill the good guys when the chance arises. Does this ability function as advertised? Im not going to let people die so I can throw out a few dots but would really like some juggle in my play.
You can, I dont know how impactful it's going to be. As a zealot you can throw out some CC(or maybe debuffs) at good moments and be more impactful. The stat swap does more to allow you to make gear work better for whatever role you are choosing than really let you be able to swap roles in the middle of a fight.

I want to say a Shaman would be better at it, but I really dont know the current state of Shaman well enough to know if that's true or not. I just know zealot damage isnt great if you are seriously healing, even with harbinger.

If you wanted to do something like that I think you will have more luck DPSing and throwing out off heals than the other way around. Zealot has transference, shaman has some lifetap heals, DoK has rend soul and all healers have morales that can heal or shield.

DaWolf

Post#14 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:07 am

I rolled a healer (currently level 22) and the bullshit that can be read on the / sc I was a little disgusted. Sometimes you're a genius for saving everybody's ass, but often you're just dealing with autism, because the DPS lol is gone like an idiot in front of you while you're dying like **** behind. .. And after you have the right to read: "OLOL x Healers and no heal !!! §§§§"
****, Learn not to go out LOS or come back to help your heals and after you can criticize. A dead healer, yes it does not heal.
I think we can also consider this in the fact that there is not a lot of healer in sc.

Detangler

Post#15 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 am

Goretreader wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:46 am Had my heart set on playing DoK but as I understand it there are some gearing issues with the class as far as making certain styles work. I wanted to play a badass melee vampiric healer not sit in the back waving around widows wail and spamming spells. So. Ive started on a Zealot over Shaman in hopes that the stat swap mechanic will let me help kill the good guys when the chance arises. Does this ability function as advertised? Im not going to let people die so I can throw out a few dots but would really like some juggle in my play.
Offensive stats like intelligence and magic crit don't convert when harbinger is off, but all healing stats convert when it's on. Harbinger toggle also doesnt set off gcd so you can insta swap it on to do some damage. Making it work takes some effort but is pretty fun at r40+
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

wachlarz

Post#16 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:13 am

For zealot to work better more fun: if u change to harbringer Then u should have automatic change to dps 4 tac. Now u have dps stats and 4 tac for healer....

oldone

Post#17 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

The biggest problem with healers it the morons they are trying to heal.

Alfa1986

Post#18 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:52 am

The biggest problem with healers is the stupid DPS and the tanks that are running obscurely where and in different directions without looking around where in general at the moment heal is .
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Waaghy

Post#19 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Me as a full time healer I can tell you that yes, its an annoyng situation..but on the other hand,when I find myself in a scenario with only me healing I kinda take it as a ''training'' to improve,getting better and faster.I challenge myself,you are not a bot so you decide who to heal.. I see plenty of dps just running in and explode after 1 hit,when I notice this ''funny attitude'' I just cleanse and heal who is actually trying to kill and survive with logic.

Alfa1986

Post#20 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:19 pm

I do it very simply, I am opening the tab, sort by damage, and healing first of all those who do the most damage )
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum