Ads
Dammy095

Re: what does it take?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm

i saw other guy was banned for doing such things on purpose

vianiznice

Post#3 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Thanks for recording, only managed to grab screen shots.

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.
Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, being forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar, allthewhile longing for an opportunity to 'rid the world of heretics!'.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Turki

Post#6 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 pm

W8 i get my popcorn

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.
Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar.
I am not going to get in to it with you Peter, but have a nice day

peterthepan3

Post#8 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar.
You''ve never been one to defend your position anyway.

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

You''ve never been one to defend your position anyway.
If you say so Peter, i even told you that you were welcome to join one of my WB's and join the discord channel peter, but we gettign of topic now.

Marawo

Post#10 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm

I have seen choppas and magi try the same thing at fort posterns, in the end getting pulled into a stuck place and from positions that shouldnt be pullable is not a new thing, it is something you can play around and migitate if you are aware of it. I definetly wouldmake this video available for the for the respective bugtracker ticket to give more information on the issue so it can be fixed easier.