Recent Topics

Ads

what does it take?

Let's talk about... everything else
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: what does it take?

Post#31 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:36 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm Umm so you knew you could get pulled/stuck...so you stand in a spot you can get pulled?

Sorry to say but you deserved it then. Adapt overcome dominate
This. Once again, Bella is right guys. Listen to the #n1man

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#32 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Keep Posterns have allowed ranged aoe abilities to go through from day 1. Keep posterns are not "solid". If you can see through, you can aoe through.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

mursaat1337

Post#33 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:53 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm

If, by your own admission, you acknowledge that Destro are doing it too, then why would you make it out to be an Order-only thing in the first place? Why would you insinuate that the team are turning a blind eye to it when it is carried out by Order players?
Peter i have nothing more to say to you, you have flamed me, you have called me insane, i know that you dislike me, i dont care if you do or do not, all i did was to post a video to show what is going on. If you don't like that then there is nothing i am going to say to make you feel better.
In typical fashion, you have ignored my questions because you have realised that you have betrayed your partiality for one realm over the other when it comes to these sorts of things, and so, you have decided to evoke the 'I do not wish to talk to you any further' card. Classic.
can't take rejection peter or are you gonna pout more? you're just showing everyone you lack common sense to just leave someone alone when they requested it, but now i can see why you have an almost 6k post count....

back to topic, anyone intentionally pulling through barriers should be held accountable regardless of faction bias in which yes before there was some dev drama but let that wound heal for a bit and let the smoke settle.

peterthepan3

Post#34 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:17 pm

mursaat1337 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Peter i have nothing more to say to you, you have flamed me, you have called me insane, i know that you dislike me, i dont care if you do or do not, all i did was to post a video to show what is going on. If you don't like that then there is nothing i am going to say to make you feel better.
In typical fashion, you have ignored my questions because you have realised that you have betrayed your partiality for one realm over the other when it comes to these sorts of things, and so, you have decided to evoke the 'I do not wish to talk to you any further' card. Classic.
can't take rejection peter or are you gonna pout more? you're just showing everyone you lack common sense to just leave someone alone when they requested it, but now i can see why you have an almost 6k post count....

back to topic, anyone intentionally pulling through barriers should be held accountable regardless of faction bias in which yes before there was some dev drama but let that wound heal for a bit and let the smoke settle.
The guy posted rubbish, he purported that one realm was getting away with exploiting (incorrect), while acknowledging that both realms are doing it.

Sorry for calling out b/s where I see it, sweetie.

mursaat1337

Post#35 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:19 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:17 pm

The guy posted rubbish, he purported that one realm was getting away with exploiting (incorrect), while acknowledging that both realms are doing it.

i understand defending a position "sweetie" but you need to learn to use some tact little one. we can rule out the outliers in situations and leave it at that.

peterthepan3

Post#36 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Spoiler:
mursaat1337 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:19 pm

i understand defending a position "sweetie" but you need to learn to use some tact little one. we can rule out the outliers in situations and leave it at that.
Last post, apologies for derail:
Tact is thrown out of the window when you are dealing with people who consistently seek to paint their own picture of things, irregardless of the facts.

Glorian

Post#37 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 pm

If anyone is interested: In some patches Magnet/rift got some true line of sight fixes.

This led to two Engis in the field pulling after each other. And one of them doesn't seem to pull anything on one evening.

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#38 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:34 pm

I never said that one side was getting away with it pete, or did i say that it was only Order doing it.

If you took the time to read my other comment you may under stand why i feel nothing would have been done. To save you the time i link to it.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31392&start=20#p355703

Ads
xanderous

Post#39 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:46 pm

I'd rather see the issue with players been pulled through walls and other abilities like pos/rof bypassing walls be neutered entirely on the devs side rather than having to rely on a code of conduct by players which is only manageable by having a low enough playerbase.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

jasonX
Suspended

Post#40 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Turki wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 pm W8 i get my popcorn
Dude i got you on video doing the same thing with your grp like a week ago :P i just didnt go to the lengths of uploading it on youtube hehe.

Both sides use that exploit. Stop acting like 9yearolds blaming "the enemy".
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer