Recent Topics

Ads

Improving the 6v6 scene

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
tazdingo

Re: Improving the 6v6 scene

Post#21 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:06 pm

umm festen is the only true battleground everybody knows this...

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#22 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:55 pm

ICONIC is afraid of no one and we are the number 1 guild. The last 2 Sundays ICONIC has been unmatched. We are currently unstoppable. WL are little kittens to us.

Second if you want ICONIC to participate in 6v6 the only SC we will do is EC. I'm tired of all these order groups running back to momma and Pappa(aka guards/wc) EC is nice one you are in you are in. No condition no rules just straight up fight. You all have special types for CW.

Zaxxond

Post#23 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:12 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:55 pm ICONIC is afraid of no one and we are the number 1 guild. The last 2 Sundays ICONIC has been unmatched. We are currently unstoppable. WL are little kittens to us.

Second if you want ICONIC to participate in 6v6 the only SC we will do is EC. I'm tired of all these order groups running back to momma and Pappa(aka guards/wc) EC is nice one you are in you are in. No condition no rules just straight up fight. You all have special types for CW.

Sounds like a dodge. And you were EU Destro's only hope.

Montague #1 2019 6 man World Ranking stands.

Belladonna with those rules it seems like you only enjoy fornication missionary style.

Are there any Destro premade left to claim the glory and unseat Montague?

peterthepan3

Post#24 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:33 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:55 pm ...No condition no rules just straight up fight...

...which is exactly what the 6v6 tournaments are: a straight up fight in an open zone, with no mommy or daddy wc guards to kite back to.

Looking forward to seeing ICONIC at next event then! :D

Fey

Post#25 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 am

EC, are people still able to punt into the ether? I haven't played it in ages since BTC went dormant underground in an amniotic sac. For our greenskin premade EC was tough in that our orcs of course lack a useful punt in 6v6. Doesn't matter for 6v6 now, we ain't coming back I daresay.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:44 am

Fey wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 am EC, are people still able to punt into the ether? I haven't played it in ages since BTC went dormant underground in an amniotic sac. For our greenskin premade EC was tough in that our orcs of course lack a useful punt in 6v6. Doesn't matter for 6v6 now, we ain't coming back I daresay.
You are, but 99% of premades prefer not to make use of the punt-to-death an instagib mechanic.

Fixxer

Post#27 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:34 am

Nice idea and with a great and clear presentation. From my experience; i believe that a lot of players will enjoy something like that. Hopefully we might see something happening once the bigger issues are tackled!

Manatikik

Post#28 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:53 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:44 am
Fey wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 am EC, are people still able to punt into the ether? I haven't played it in ages since BTC went dormant underground in an amniotic sac. For our greenskin premade EC was tough in that our orcs of course lack a useful punt in 6v6. Doesn't matter for 6v6 now, we ain't coming back I daresay.
You are, but 99% of premades prefer not to make use of the punt-to-death an instagib mechanic.
But there is something cathartic about teeing off on a shammy and driving him into the abyss.
<Montague><Capulet>

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#29 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:00 am

rmpl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:38 pm
Natherul wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 pm The first part of that is not a simple task. Simply put its not that we are against the idea permanently but we have bigger issues to tackle right now.
Yeah like handplacing gorillion eggs.
You do know that not all teammembers can work on the same type of work? Regardless this is very offtopic.

But short answer to OP is that its not a priority to do this but if done it will be done on a area where its not otherwise used but as it recuires quite a lot of work dont expect anything soon.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#30 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 am

Zaxxond wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:59 pm
oaliaen wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:33 pm To improve the 6v6 scene I propose 2 ideas.

1. Ban Montague from entering into events. They proved how easy it is to farm the best EU has to offer.
2. Force ICONIC to participate in a 6v6 event to give EU an easy win thus repairing the fractured egos Montague destroyed.

And why can't the original arena made a while back be used? Was it wiped?
Iconic is on order now. At least was what i saw on the last stream
Even ICONIC is afraid of Montague. Are there no challengers to the greatest 6 man (NA by the way) on the server?
The real question is; Who's Montague?