Recent Topics

Ads

WP/RP/AM party healing

Let's talk about... everything else
adamthelc

Re: WP/RP/AM party healing

Post#11 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:31 am

Group heal is fine. It's good in the situationa it should be good and bad in situations it should be bad.

WP does have the best group healing. The healing rune and ritual arent that great. Rune of serenity is pretty good.

AM/Shaman could use some type of AoE/Group heal or have a stronger ST, but I dont think it's that neccessary.

Their ST heals are better than RP/Zealot on paper. They just dont have the flash heal or the utility.

Really what needs to be done is the 1 sec cast heal, low direct low hot for 55 AP needs to be removed from every healer but WP and DoK. WP and DoK dont need better ST, they already have divine mend, which was given to them to replace divine strike and that is back in the game. RP/Zealot have the instant heal so they dont need a replacement. AM and Shaman should be given something better to replace it.

It's a stupid ability. I cant tell you how many times I have seen a healer underperforming and wonder wth they are doing only to see a healing energy or dark medicine on myself, but no main hot.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#12 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:09 am

Serisuly, the people calling for group heal nerf?. Try playing RVR without it. If anything group heals are to weak to keep up at times. Everything in the game is core ballanced around these group heals, that includes things such as procs. Making em worse would completely wreck both RVR and SC ballance. You would essentiallny need to get 3-4 healers per group.

sioding
Game Master

Post#13 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 am

aaaaand this a balance discussion in a wrong forum
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com