Recent Topics

Ads

which tank is better for 1vsX ?

Let's talk about... everything else
rikthor89

Re: which tank is better for 1vsX ?

Post#11 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:02 am

do you mean that with the SM is easier and with the others more difficult ? if so how come ? Is MS easier to play because it does spiritual harm ?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 am

You are not going to win a 1vsX against good players.
Dying is no option.

Lime

Post#13 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:23 am

It is worth noting that the game has changed since some of Volgograds 1vX videos. Toughness and disrupt have changed making the IB solo setup worse. You no longer disrupt dot ticks and get healed + a runspeed bonus or mitigate damage down to zero from toughness.

New more powerful sets have come out making dps much stronger and the regen build weaker although it is still somewhat powerful. These new sets have more armor which means IB does less damage than years ago as armor and avoidance values keep going up.

I think if you make an IB and expect to 1v3 people in conq gear you may have a bad time.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

nocturnalguest

Post#14 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:18 am

You can do snb regen build on ib with sentinel chest, some fleshrender and sc weapons with regen, add gnm on top of that and kite people to death. To kill anything 1v3+ would require you much skill, perfect timing and ideal rotation. Vs equal skilled players there is no chance you manage to win. Dont bother with all this before you become incrediably good on any tank.

rikthor89

Post#15 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:44 am

obviously I know well that if I find myself in front of more than one player with the same skills or better I will hardly win but in that case I just sell my skin hard, I only look for a tank class to help me in this I don't intend to win against a qualified premade group in that case it is enough for me to be just a waste of time for them

thank you all for your advice, they were very useful

DanielWinner

Post#16 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:01 am

Probably the strongest solo tanks are chosen and knight but not everyone can build them right. Proper chosen will beat IB and knight will kick BG's ass. Fortunately or not there are like 1-2 players that play those two on that level.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Wdova

Post#17 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:16 am

oaliaen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:18 am easy --> SM
Hard --> IB / BG / BO
SM for solo 1vs X is far behind IB And BG.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Skullgrin

Post#18 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Well, my personal choice should be obvious - Chosen are the most fun playing 1vX. :P

That being said, the real keys to fighting against multiple opponents are recognizing whether or not the fight can be won and selecting your kill targets in the proper order. Oh, and knowing what abilities to use against each type of opponent is also critical.

If the group you are going up against has a healer it will be a difficult fight to win and if they have multiple healers you will be lucky to kill even one member of the group. However killing one of them can be a moral victory when you are heavily outnumbered. Your best bet is to select fights where there aren't healers present and run if there are lots of them.

The next thing you need to be good at is quickly ranking each potential target in the order of most to least dangerous to you, and killing the most dangerous first. Going back through some of my screenshots of 1vX battles that I've won, that is the main thing they all have in common. For me, the kill order generally is RDPS>DPS>Heals>Tanks, and within the two main categories the order being for RDPS - Bright Wizard > Engineer > Shadow Warrior and for DPS - Witch Hunter > White Lion > Slayer. You also need to be able to further divide the order up based on the level of your opponents, giving higher kill priority to those with the highest level.

For fights with a healer present I find that your best bet is if the healer is a Warrior Priest spec'ed for DPS, otherwise most healers can outheal your damage unless you have some way to deplete their AP pool. So do that if you can, and use taunts and stuns to disrupt them often.

On final piece of advice - ignore anyone who says that it can't be done. I've won several 1v4 battles in the past, and regularly win 1v2 and 1v3 battles now. Perseverance is key, and don't be afraid to try different approaches and tactics, you never know when you might find something new that works really well for you.

Have fun and good hunting! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
rikthor89

Post#19 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:04 pm

thank you very much, I also did 1vs x with the chosen one also winning them but the problem at the moment and that I don't have enough sustein when I kill one while 3/4 attack me I have only the pool of life and the pool of absorption ended those I die . I think that with an ib or a black guard it is easier since they have a cure and debuf cure that makes discounts with healers easier.
if I can ask you a question you can also answer me in private if you want what kind of setting you use on the chosen from 1 vs x for example tactics combinations of sets and talents ? I'm currently testing various builds but maybe you can help me find the most balanced

orillah
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:17 am

Wow, knight and chosen strongest solo tanks, hmm... that would be definetley interesting to read. Especially knight tactics, after reflect is pretty much gone bunch of nerfs here and there without any damage improvements or other abilities buffs.