Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 05/05/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Foltestik

Re: Patch Notes 05/05/2019

Post#31 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:31 pm

hmm who was making that scenario heal weapon for zealot and change heal power to heal regen that was epick idea ... absolutly garbage weapon

Ads
Jabba

Post#32 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Foltestik wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:31 pm hmm who was making that scenario heal weapon for zealot and change heal power to heal regen that was epick idea ... absolutly garbage weapon
Same as with the dps shammy 45 weapon, except now we have to waste 1500 oppressor emblems to buy it anyway to get the new one......
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Stortz

Post#33 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Any plans to bring the equivalent to those weapons into open RVR rewards? Say purple bags from Forts or even gold bags.

phononHYPE

Post#34 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:35 pm

I really like this. Keeping things fresh, with options for pve/p/sc. Cheers dev gang!
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#35 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Please try to keep in mind that as time goes by and inevitably more armor and weapons come out, your current BiS meta will evolve awkwardly. Your current rr80 toons understandly want MORE and you want it NOW. This may sound callous, but the gear development path doesn't and shouldn't cater to the population whose at the top end of the spectrum, but to make a progression path for a new toon that makes sense, provides a logical path of progression in terms of a managed and monitored power increase and method of delivery.

In the past there was a tendency to arbitrarily inflate the power of new gear to make it more desirable to attain, which may have served its purpose at the time, but needed/needs to be corrected in order to fall in line with our design philosophy meant to stymie massive gear disparities between low and high ranked and geared players, as was seen with the minor correction to Conqueror and Dominator gear when Vanq/Opp was rolled out. As such there exists weapons and armor which currently over-perform for their place within the path of progression and will need to be corrected.

Furthermore, as weapons and gear continue to be rolled out in the coming months, it's important to note that the raw stats, crit, armor and DPS of gear will not be increasing by tremendous amounts, as our top end power creep is relatively flat, ideally providing more options in terms of stat allocation, methods of delivery and variety of appearances. The hard part is managing and implementing procs and set bonuses as you take easy to read, digest and implement stat data and then slap procs which are, to put lightly, not easy to balance.

Lastly, gear stats are subject to change as errors are corrected, the ebb and flow of the meta is monitored and input from the community is received. Have a great rest of weekend, and I'll see you in the lakes, scenarios and discords.

Twyxx

Post#36 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Ooooo new weapons^^

Onemantankwall

Post#37 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:59 pm question regarding the change to some weapon progression for tanks...why?
-1h def lost regen for wounds...the most useless stuff a tank can have unless he want stack it deliberately in renown or talismans jst to fight moral bomb which alsohappen to naturaly increase over gear set progression which make it useless to stack it from other source (is abbundant) unlike regen which is a hell to get anywhere so uhm what was this trade purpose?
-alternative shield lost ap and regen awell, would had not been better leave ap and add block% ? the disrupt was not really needced anyway you can alredy reach 70% disrupt on all s+b tanks

negative feedback about trading sc weapons
-you loose appereance of old bracket weapon (live choice was better you need to acquire at least 1 weapon of conqueror for exemple to drop invader currency...)
-you are forced to pre pick all the path for every next weapons (ex: i was off 1h for build balance reason and planned to pass into def on this new sets, but im cut out since well now i need to do the old weapon 1h def which i dont need and then another 750 currency for the new one 1h def which i need...
-simply put invader currency in game was that bad of an idea?
considering those are some of the only regen weps in the game, new weps are a no go and wont be used unless stats get switched
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Grobbok

Post#38 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:53 pm

so to get new Anathema weapons first you need Tyranny
but if you don't have Tyranny, you can't but Anathema, you need to get emblems for Tyranny next Anathema, so you need to spend 2 times longer to get a new weapon
why we can't buy a new weapon without possessing an old one?
so new weapons from sc, new weapons from dungeons, WHERE are new weapons from rvr?
what game are we playing? pve? pvp? or RVR?
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#39 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:53 pm ...

How many times you need to be told that this game is not and never was just PvP / RvR game?

Tesq

Post#40 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:37 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:59 pm question regarding the change to some weapon progression for tanks...why?
-1h def lost regen for wounds...the most useless stuff a tank can have unless he want stack it deliberately in renown or talismans jst to fight moral bomb which alsohappen to naturaly increase over gear set progression which make it useless to stack it from other source (is abbundant) unlike regen which is a hell to get anywhere so uhm what was this trade purpose?
-alternative shield lost ap and regen awell, would had not been better leave ap and add block% ? the disrupt was not really needced anyway you can alredy reach 70% disrupt on all s+b tanks

negative feedback about trading sc weapons
-you loose appereance of old bracket weapon (live choice was better you need to acquire at least 1 weapon of conqueror for exemple to drop invader currency...)
-you are forced to pre pick all the path for every next weapons (ex: i was off 1h for build balance reason and planned to pass into def on this new sets, but im cut out since well now i need to do the old weapon 1h def which i dont need and then another 750 currency for the new one 1h def which i need...
-simply put invader currency in game was that bad of an idea?
considering those are some of the only regen weps in the game, new weps are a no go and wont be used unless stats get switched

appart than this is not true, it depend to what you want. That is the only def weapon in whole game so by any mean if you need a def weapon you will use it anyway either with wounds or hp regen.

even if that was the case then it should be time to re visit the hp regen cost renown trainer cuz as it stand now no one with some calculator ever bought it.

similar to the point/momentum when we finaly unlocked hardly concession it would THAT time again and this time it would be about regen.....