Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa builds

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
azerooth

Choppa builds

Post#1 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm

hi everyone

just returned to game and search for good Choppa builds
for 1 hand build AOE solo

thx a lot

Ads
Zar

Re: Choppa builds

Post#2 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 pm

Answer is a few posts down..

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=28631

adapter
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am

go for lifesteal and git to da choppa if ya got enough points grab heal debuff as well
tactics go for riposte, dont wanna live foreva, brute force n im da biggest, morale 1 u can pick 3600 shield or 100% parry it's up to you and alwayz go full weapon skill, if ya want talk to me ingame whisp Kabuchop
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ysaran

Post#4 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 am

adapter wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am go for lifesteal and git to da choppa if ya got enough points grab heal debuff as well
tactics go for riposte, dont wanna live foreva, brute force n im da biggest, morale 1 u can pick 3600 shield or 100% parry it's up to you and alwayz go full weapon skill, if ya want talk to me ingame whisp Kabuchop
@adapter why you say to go full WS? I would have choose flanking instead of I Don't Wanna Live Foreva for both the extra damage and extra bonus. Can you elaborate a bit more, I'm interested too on this kind of build
Zputadenti

Wdova

Post#5 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 am

AOE solo build with dual wield?

Well You need at least level 40 renown rank 60 for that to be any effective. Grab Furious Choppin from Path of da Savage and Git to da Choppa from Path of da Wrecka. At rr 70 I would grab inc. heal debuff Can´t stop da Chopp against healers and targets who get some heals.

If you solo most of the time, You need to focus on parry+dodge/disrubt renown passive from renown trainer and rest I would give in to weapon skill which increase your armor penetration and parry.

As solo I would make like 2 tactic sets.
Brute force, dont wanna live forever, I am da biggest, Riposte - against mdpsers/tanks
Brute force, dont wanna live forever, I am da biggest, flanking - against softies rdps/healers

I still think solo Slayer or Choppa is worst idea for soloing with those classes. Yes its doable and in Slayer case somehow viable, but You loose lot of class potential.

Solo slayers mostly spec for Inevitable Doom+Rune of Absorption+Rampage. Dont use Shattered limbs, m4 1800dmg with AOE knockdown, incoming heal debuff and damage because You dont want to stay in red much.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

adapter
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 am

Ysaran wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 am
adapter wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 am go for lifesteal and git to da choppa if ya got enough points grab heal debuff as well
@adapter why you say to go full WS? I would have choose flanking instead of I Don't Wanna Live Foreva for both the extra damage and extra bonus. Can you elaborate a bit more, I'm interested too on this kind of build
im a 82 renown choppa and dis build i showed u is wot works better for me in 1v1, smallscale and warband fightz, it's fullfills all gaps so dats why i go for it. Why full weaponskill because you can cap strenght easily without talismans, de gear already givez u strenght bonus, so unbuffed u can go 950 str and 850 weapon skill at best gear. You get da lifesteal to stay alive in 1v1 and GTDC gives u aoe interrumpt, pulls nd tons of damage dats u can follow it up with more aoe skills and M2 Tantrum to finish da job. Flankin is gud as well but i won't use it so much cause da useful on it comes when da enemy is runin away or u flankin dem from behind, so pretty much it is useful when da enemy is loosing.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ysaran

Post#7 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:40 am

Ok, thank you very much for the answer
Zputadenti