Recent Topics

Ads

[Dev] White Lion proposal

For full discussion of selected topics.
shaggyboomboom

Re: [Dev] White Lion proposal

Post#101 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm

You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.

Ads
Tesq

Post#102 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
wl/mara m1:
last 10 sec (/)
range ( +)
do 900 dmg ( + )
can be "remove" by 60 cd skill (-)
dont block user on spot ( + )

tanks ChCh:
last 10 sec ( /)
no dmg ( - )
melee ( - )
cant be remove ( + )
block tank on spot ( - )

3 malus vs 1 man..... in live it was 5 sec till 1.4.7 ninja buff... come tell me Chch is not more risk than mara/wl m1 ... it's been like 5 years this is getting defended for not real balance reason. The only 10 sec root should be chch, it will also make s+b mroe relevant in sc than what are now because is jsut too much risky with a 2h.

Stophy22

Post#103 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 pm
Stophy22 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 am

My friends a RR6x and I play a RR58 BG. Whenever I’ve given an example it’s been from the POV of my BG. I’m not talking about my other characters from my signature but even if that were the case isn’t RoR supposed to hold the ideal of no giant gear creep between rank 40s? Meaning a fresh RR40 and a RR80 should be able to comfortably brawl, with the advantage going to the RR80 of course...

Plus just to make something clear a class shouldn’t be able to “one shot” another class regardless of the difference in gear. There should be options to Counterplay. Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion...

On my BG I handle WLs pretty well, but I will never win. 2 rotations of CS and FO tears through 8k hp and 4.5k armor pretty easily. Also sporting a 0% chance to be crit. Not sure what I’m doing wrong maybe I’ll figure it out soon but my damage just doesn’t compare or give me an opportunity to kill the lion. KD and exile at 100 hate to break combat so they decide to kill another target is really the only option.

Sorry for slight derail:

I'm sorry, but with 8khp and 4.5k armor you should be able to handle WLs very, very well if you are spec'd/geared appropriately (self-heal is mandatory if you insist on talking about 1v1, and you might want to try out a Malice/Anguish spec).

Being able to kill undergeared/lowlvld players within a few GCDs isn't exclusive to WL: sure, they can do it better than other classes, but that doesn't mean a high rr Magus/Sorc/BW/Engi/WH/WE can't get similar results against undergeared/lowlvld players.

Aside: I don't know why we are talking about solo experiences to such an extent...
Idk I’m obviously doing something wrong I just get KDd and pass out from suffocation from all the fur clogging my innards. I go self heal of course :)
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

xanderous

Post#104 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm You forgot that M1 root can be broken via any root break (M2 FM, juggernaut, dps anti snare). ChCh can’t be escaped like that.
Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

DanielWinner

Post#105 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm

xanderous wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:08 pm
Nah i didn't forget i just don't see the point in comparing an M1 to an M2 and DPS don't have juggernaut.
As an example.

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

xanderous

Post#106 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm
As an example.

I advise you to stay away from Balance Forum because your statements don’t seem to be thought-out.
So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman

Tesq

Post#107 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm

xanderous wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:40 pm
Spoiler:

As an example.

So you link one ability that not all DPS classes have access to as your argument :lol:
You forgot about BW/SW/ENGIE/SH/MAGUS/SORCS two of those classes have melee spec options.
Spoiler:
P.s
People can be wrong and make mistakes, thats fine, don't act the c**t over some misguided sense of superiority.
all melee have the same skill just diff names, all caster have m2. point is all are 60 sec CD and as i pointed above it's not the only thing which make m1 mara/wl better than tank champion challenge, actually no one around use it.....

xanderous

Post#108 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Tesq wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm
Spoiler:

As an example.

Spoiler:
P.s
all melee have the same skill just diff names, all caster have m2. point is all are 60 sec CD and as i pointed above it's not the only thing which make m1 mara/wl better than tank champion challenge, actually no one around use it.....
Yep, which is why i reckon it would be good to see it removed, given to the tanks or have mara/WL M1 root duration time reduced to 3 - 5 seconds instead.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#109 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:58 pm

No one uses ChCh? Ok buddy boy

adamthelc

Post#110 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:48 pm

xanderous wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm
Tesq wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:43 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
P.s
Yep, which is why i reckon it would be good to see it removed, given to the tanks or have mara/WL M1 root duration time reduced to 3 - 5 seconds instead.
They have talked about reducing the duration of rock clutch to 5 seconds. If that goes through all m1 roots should probably have a similar duration.

You probably dont need to worry about that here though. I think it's their intent to review all the morale abilities. That might be a better place to make your argument.