Recent Topics

Ads

Plans for Bastion Stair

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Plans for Bastion Stair

Post#1 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:53 am

Hello!

I want to assemble a group for Bastion Stair when it will be released based on reliable order players.

Who will join me? I need 1 DPS, 2 Tanks and 2 Heals + reserves (if one of the core characters cannot log in)

I know that there are some really good order players with experience in dungeons and which know when and what to do. I've met some in my Ekrund Expedition and forgot their names (since i've done it with a lot of different people till now).

So, who will join me for Bastion Stair when it will be released? Asked here because it's much more easier for me to find people than to spam discord or /5 in game.

I said in title "plans" because i want to follow some steps for it
1. Get a group
2. Go inside and test the bosses and mechanics
3. Learn the mechanics and get the gear
4. After get the gear train others in Bastion Stair for gear

If you are interested, please reply to this post and we will talk.

Thank you

Ads
Kellanved

Re: Plans for Bastion Stair

Post#2 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:24 am

Brace yourself. Season for "looking for tanks and heals for Bastion" is coming xD
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

TiberiusD

Post#3 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:49 am

Kella wanna join my group?

Jabba

Post#4 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Kellanved wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:24 am Brace yourself. Season for "looking for tanks and heals for Bastion" is coming xD
Will be plenty of shammies/am and doks/wp wanting it for the dps gear, not sure finding healers will be a problem
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

TiberiusD

Post#5 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:58 pm

I hope it will not be a problem for tanks also.

Aurandilaz

Post#6 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:04 pm

Assuming it will be a DPS set... then yeah, finding healers will be a problem, you will find dps healers who might want it. :P
Remains to be seen if the gear is worth using, or if the other possible rewards (weapons? maybe linis? maybe talis?) are worth it.
I'll grind PvE anyway, but it's better if people have proper incentives to run it, and not just get weird gear for mysterious offspecs. (so you dont spend 1-2h looking for heal or tank to fill party...)

Martok

Post#7 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:54 pm

The question I have not yet seen answered is will we be able to run the Bastion Stair when it is released, or will we first have to have run all of Gunbad and all of the city dungeons before we are allowed in. Because if it is released and we are banned from running it what is the fracking point.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Zod24
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:58 pm

Martok wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:54 pm The question I have not yet seen answered is will we be able to run the Bastion Stair when it is released, or will we first have to have run all of Gunbad and all of the city dungeons before we are allowed in. Because if it is released and we are banned from running it what is the fracking point.
you can do it without doing gunbad or sent, but can only equip the gear if you have those wards from previous sets.

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Zod24 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:58 pmyou can do it without doing gunbad or sent, but can only equip the gear if you have those wards from previous sets.

Oh, well, that makes a world of difference.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

TenTonHammer

Post#10 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Wonder what kinda stats/bonus this at will be geared to for MDPS

red eye aa haste tuned out to be a waste even with stacking great oath stones jewels

Sent cc/utility wasn’t appealing either