Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen Build

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Chosen Build

Post#1 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:46 am

2HAND / RR Points & SET DEF Mode / Warband or Premade / Option I <<< Not Solo One Hand + Shield / RR Points & SET DEF or OFF Mode / Warband or Premade / Option II << Not Solo One Hand + Shield / RR Points & SET DEF or OFF Mode / Warband or Premade / Option III << Not Solo do you want more? ı can make? :) maybe..
Chosen oohh my life, have alot option..
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
Tanathal

Re: Chosen Build

Post#2 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Thx for the builds friend, I was looking for them :) On question tho, why, on your third build, which is S&B, you put the Hastened Dismissal Tactics ? It is not a GW Tactic ?

DaWolf

Post#3 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:27 am

Tanathal wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:27 pm Thx for the builds friend, I was looking for them :) On question tho, why, on your third build, which is S&B, you put the Hastened Dismissal Tactics ? It is not a GW Tactic ?
I've tested Hastened Dismissal Tactics with SnB and it worked. Seems to be a tooltip issue.

And Thanks, Ismetto, my Master, for all these builds. :mrgreen:
Last edited by DaWolf on Mon May 27, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiszp4n

Post#4 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 am

In my opinion:
Wb build, SnB:
RoR.builders - Chosen

4th tactic depends on the situation:
- Chaotic advantage, perfect in a big scale combat, cos you will be able to HTL forever
- Hastened dismissal, its fun :D
- Destined for victory, so you will build M4 faster

Renown build:
- Futile Strikes III
- Reflexes IV
- Defender IV
- Deft defender III
Thats a rr80 build, below that use futile strikes II and defender III, I like it that way, becouse there is no way I'd ever get crittically hit (chance to be crit -27), yes, some lucky BW can overcome this, but it happens once in a year

Auras: Resist aura is a must, then depends on the situation: toughness/heal debuff/cast debuff/backlash or even strenght if your party is melle focused

2h build, solo/6man/SCs/etc:
RoR.builders - Chosen

You can switch rugged(if you tough) for hastened dismissal, which is great for some SCs :D
If you got problems with getting your Deamonclaw going, consider Rending blade instead of heal debuff

Renown build:
- Futile Strikes III
- Reflexes IV
- Deft defender III/IV if needed
- all that left put in crit chance and strenght

Yes, thats a rr70+ build, I like it, you doesnt have to :D
Any constructive criticism?

Nickwahh5

Post#5 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 am

What do you guys recommend gear wise? Both for SnB & 2H. Would be dope to get a starting item set, mid tier then BiS top God tier :)

Thanks

Hiszp4n

Post#6 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:41 am

As for SnB chosen, simply stick to rvr sets, after you reach r30+ you can consider Ruin Set (T4 PQs) for some extra armor bonus. In my opinion 3 pieces annihilator and 2 pieces ruin is the best way to enter level 40, then Conq set and finally Vanq

As for 2h chosen, focus on SCs sets if you want to deal some damage, but its not viable after T1, you will be a glass canon (if you can say that about a tank)
In my opinion, if you want to play viable 2h chosen, wait till rr60+ and use Snb to grind Dominator Set or Sentinel Set(City dungeons).
Of course you can stick to rvr sets and 2h weapon (focused defence offtank?)

Fatpig

Post#7 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:50 pm

If you got good gear, how much can a 2H chosen crit for? (after reading some BO's can crit 2k+).
Assume BO is the strongest 2H dps out of the 3 Destro tanks?

Collateral

Post#8 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Fatpig wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:50 pm If you got good gear, how much can a 2H chosen crit for? (after reading some BO's can crit 2k+).
Assume BO is the strongest 2H dps out of the 3 Destro tanks?
Yes BO is the strongest destro tank (tho BG comes pretty close when played well, but BO is just easier). 2h chosen was nerfed a lot, so you can't really expect such damage numbers.

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#9 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:09 pm

I’m not feeling that 2H chosen build, 9 points just to get downfall

I’d rather go into dread and get quake + heal debuff aura

And in turn buff up ravage, touch of palsy, blast wave and most importantly your resist aura