bigne88

Re: Official RoR Discord

Post#81 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:35 pm

I sent a PM on disco wargrimnir

Ads
Killmonger

Post#82 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:46 am

Hey, I'm a little confused on how exactly I join the discord.

Zaszeadora

Post#83 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 pm

Hi, my forum name is Zaszeadora Please add me to the Verified group

jumpstreet

Post#84 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi, my forum and Discord names are both Jumpstreet. Please add me to verified in Discord.

bricksxe

Post#85 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi, can i get added to the Discord, my name is the same as my forum name

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#86 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Posting messages here doesn't do anything for getting verified. You need to get hold of a staff member while you're in Discord. We are still happy to take people. Read the first post for instructions.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

osirisx69

Post#87 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm Posting messages here doesn't do anything for getting verified. You need to get hold of a staff member while you're in Discord. We are still happy to take people. Read the first post for instructions.
Where do I go if I was banned from the channel?

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#88 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am

Unlikely to use this for the obvious reason of the use of moderation. People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord. But moderation only increases the chance of you getting a ban by saying something you don't agree with or someone takes offense too. So i think you're own discord channel is to be avoided and there is not an open forum to air you're concern about the project which is unfortunate.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#89 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord.
Not everyone is sadly. We have gotten some rather distubing things in the channels as well as me personally in PMs.

Sad that you feel that way overall but to my knowledge nobody have (and should not) been banned from ingame from discord activities. But not having moderation would lead to more of the nastiness that we already had some of.

osirisx69

Post#90 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Natherul wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am
madmalky2014 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:17 am People are sensible enough not to act like complete clowns on discord.
Not everyone is sadly. We have gotten some rather distubing things in the channels as well as me personally in PMs.

Sad that you feel that way overall but to my knowledge nobody have (and should not) been banned from ingame from discord activities. But not having moderation would lead to more of the nastiness that we already had some of.
That is just it......I honestly have no idea why Me and my son and other son where banned. I only play with them so I do not curse.....I am just wondering what was done?