Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gangan

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#41 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 am

dalen wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 am (...)
Being able to buy renown pots from regular rvr and scenario currency is a change I for one welcome.
Wait till you see the prices :lol:
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
kmark101

Post#42 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:52 pm

dalen wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:41 am
The way those kill quests worked you got seals at a much higher rate by zerging than from small scale roaming. I didn't particularly like that system. So that statement about all players liking it is just false.

Being able to buy renown pots from regular rvr and scenario currency is a change I for one welcome.
So there was a currency that was catered to players who like zerging, whats wrong with that? Could they also have some fun or everyone just have to like PvE here anymore??? :(
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Ysaran

Post#43 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:52 pm
The way those kill quests worked you got seals at a much higher rate by zerging than from small scale roaming. I didn't particularly like that system. So that statement about all players liking it is just false.

So there was a currency that was catered to players who like zerging, whats wrong with that? Could they also have some fun or everyone just have to like PvE here anymore??? :(
You just have to like PvE, forever and ever
Zputadenti

peterthepan3

Post#44 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm

kmark101 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Shouldn't be rewarded for brainless zerg play (zerg doesn't mean all WB play), and you should love the PvE or you're playing wrong game!

wonshot

Post#45 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 am Seals were meant to encourage you to debolster to fill empty t2/t3 zones. It's no longer a thing.
@Devs
Since T2 zones seem to have more errors to them, in terms of bugged ram-spawnings etc. What is the incentive to keep the "unwanted" T2 zones in the active part of open rvr zones?

I understand that all of the content should be used if it is ready and available. but with the many bugs, very rare occation of T2level players actually getting enough influence to equip the orvr inf gear before outgrowing it, and mixed with now removed blue seals from kill quest.

What is the reason to be in T2 zones?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#46 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 am

6 more maps to play in the overall campaign, making forts and cities rare occurrences.

Manatikik

Post#47 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:29 am 6 more maps to play in the overall campaign, making forts and cities rare occurrences.
Should fortresses and cities be rare occurrences? It’s the end game content, after all, and what people play for in a lot of cases. No one plays their rr 80 toon to blob back and forth between TC/Ostland WC’s accomplishing nothing; they play for epic fights over Altdorf/IC and killing the king for a victory.
<Montague><Capulet>

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#48 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm

The ratio of how time is spent currently and how it should be spent comes down to a matter of opinion that differs across the community and within the ror staff as well.

Ads
Dalsie

Post#49 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:24 am

Any updates on this?
This is a nice option to have and currently only some people have access to it.

One alternative could be to make the pieces purchasable with the genesis currencies? Or remove them entirely?
Last edited by Dalsie on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

Ysaran

Post#50 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 am

In addition many ppl have just one piece of the set and are not able to benefit from it. These sets should come back
Zputadenti