Recent Topics

Ads

Proc's on Sentinel Weapons (and other missing procs)

Let's talk about... everything else
Esperflame

Proc's on Sentinel Weapons (and other missing procs)

Post#1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Well, I've finally earned my first Sentinel INF reward on my Ironbreaker, and the weapon I wanted to use no longer even has a proc. It used to have: 10% on Being Hit: Lifesteal 150. I'm asking do the devs plan on putting a proc back on this weapon or not because this was the single best weapon I wanted to use, not because of the proc but because IB dmg needs good weaponskill since it's all dots and there is no other 2h for IB in the game that can get 100 WS with a +24 tali slotted in it. If I were to pick up this weapon now so I could do proper stat testing like I was intending and you fixed this weapon by adding a proc to it later. Will I still get my proc? I don't know why you guys removed the proc in the first place as it was only 10% chance and a 150 lifesteal isn't that much.

Anyway, I hope a dev could chime in on what's going on with this weapon as I still want to use it.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Ads
Gangan

Re: Proc's on Sentinel Weapons (and other missing procs)

Post#2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Would suggest to put it on the bugtracker (if it's not already there).
Sounds like the proc went accidentally missing.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Esperflame

Re: Proc's on Sentinel Weapons (and other missing procs)

Post#3 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:45 pm

I just noticed it's on the bugtracker. I posted a comment to hopefully get it fixed.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me