Recent Topics

Ads

Bring back Xrealm chat for July 4th Holiday weekend

Let's talk about... everything else
Toonman

Re: Bring back Xrealm chat for July 4th Holiday weekend

Post#21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Was one of the best things on this server while it was around. A little trash talk is healthy for any PvP game.

Ads
Esperflame

Post#22 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Make WAAAGH! Great Again!
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

nebelwerfer

Post#23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:32 pm

i support this motion

Ototo

Post#24 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:45 pm
Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:31 am I love when people suggest to bring back things that obviously failed. It's a prove that you can't trust other person memory nor intentions.
It didn't fail; it just didn't work on a server with an abundance of carebear Sensitive Sarahs who couldn't figure out how the /ignore function works.

Jog on with the 'can't trust!' xD
So, just to make it clear, if a person has feelings that can be hurt by words, like in example a person with depression, it's a an (acronym for other way worse word that the one you are using to slang the hell out of it).

This may sounds like something new to you, but you are not supposed to ignore characters; people are supposed to behave correctly.
Spoiler:

sioding
Game Master

Post#25 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:44 pm

This may sounds like something new to you, but you are not supposed to ignore characters; people are supposed to behave correctly.
L I K E !
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Haskr

Post#26 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:35 pm
Ototo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:31 am I love when people suggest to bring back things that obviously failed. It's a prove that you can't trust other person memory nor intentions.
It didn't fail; it just didn't work on a server with an abundance of carebear Sensitive Sarahs who couldn't figure out how the /ignore function works.

So, just to make it clear, if a person has feelings that can be hurt by words, like in example a person with depression, it's a an (acronym for other way worse word that the one you are using to slang the hell out of it).

You are supposed to ignore people you feel the need to ignore, that is what the ignore function is for. You can use it or not, that is totally up to you.

A hypothetical example of someone with depression getting more depressed because he was written to in x-realm chat is quite nonsense tbqh.

The last part is comical: people are supposed to behave correctly (and because they don't let's deactivate said function - interesting image of humans)

reddit really didn't change the internet to something better huh?

Reesh

Post#27 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:47 pm

peterthepan3

Post#28 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 pm

So, just to make it clear, if a person has feelings that can be hurt by words...
...then they shouldn't be on the bloody Internet, let alone a MMO which will see their playstyle potentially mocked and ridiculed (particularly if newer player).

If you are that sensitive to words from people you will never meet on a computer game, then I truly envy you, as your life must be great to find such trivial things upsetting.

Tldr; carebears who couldn't simply ignore the 'offenders 'ruined it for the rest of us who had a pair strapped on (this is what people mean when they say the game has become far too happy-puggy-carebear).

Ads
DokB

Post#29 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Can we also remove jumping to remove the possibility of getting corpse jumped? God bless
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

DanielWinner

Post#30 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 pm

*cough* we have a cowpie *cough*
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha