Recent Topics

Ads

[VII] Seventh Legion

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
aquamercy

Re: [VII] Seventh Legion

Post#31 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:57 pm

VII is looking to add more folks to guild. We are currently running guild only orvr wb’s. Need a few more regulars to fill spots.

If you like waffles is a plus.
Pyromercy - Chosen / Aquamercy - KOTBS / Mercyan - Zealot / Aquazul - Runepriest

"Morning Caffeine Routine"
https://www.twitch.tv/aquamercy

Ads
Exot

Post#32 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:36 am

Bump !

[+] Knight of the Blazing Sun (x1)
[+] Swordmaster (x1)
[+] Bright Wizard (x1)
[+] Warrior Priest (x1)
KotBS: Erihon
Chosen: Nohire
Officer of [Seventh Legion] in RoR
Discord: [Link]
Member of [VII]

MayoDaen78

Post#33 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Guys, if you are not in guild, I suggest do join this guild.
I have been lucky enough to be in his pugs wb several times, usually led by Erihon or Diezhix. They are very good wb leaders as long as you follow and listen :D
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

normanis

Post#34 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:13 am

hi i dont know if i can post to rival order guild. byt here is imperial fist (7th legion) tribute song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyQkVyV5gqM
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

ssoul

Post#35 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 am

bump up up up 😉💕
Gitcoin
Lilyflow
Lilypop
Lilywhip

wonshot

Post#36 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:25 am

Are you struggling to understand a game mechanic, and tired of only having Advice channel to ask? Does your MMO experience feel too lonely? No voices in your head, apart from the ones you were born with?

Get involved! Join a guild!
- Active people in guildchat
- Pve groups to run content
- Guild events (PQ 22 and oRvR)
- Guild discord for hanging out while playing

When future content such as City sieges, Lost Vale, Tome of the Vulture lord + worldboss will be added and you look back as this moment, debating if you should get in touch and start your trial while we still have open slots. You dont want to sit and regret it in your pug run. While VII is blasting pass you in both RR, Gear and enjoyment.

https://imgur.com/a/GL0iQSq
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Glorian

Post#37 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:45 am

Don't be the 5th Beatle that left the band of loosers before they became famous. :D

Fixxer

Post#38 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:27 am

It was great running with you all in this WB. It was a blast. Definitely a guild that i would join for organised game play.

However i would like to suggest for your consideration to add 2 engineers in the set up i see on start.

More explanation on why 2.. in order not to reveal strategic information and builds, we can chat on discord.

I hope you guys get the number you want to get some interested battles!!!

Ads
wonshot

Post#39 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Bump, or was it "bomb"?

So Citysieges, can we talk a little about those ye?
It will most likely be instances and you get deserter from leaving an instance you have attempted to enter. And if you are pugging and get against a premade destro warband ,well rip bags

However...

If you join Seventh Legion you have a premade warband to give the fights to the big bad destro premade warbands and stand a much better chance of getting your gear, that you CLEARLY want to use to push yourself to the limmit of your capabilities right.
Atleast if you roll with us.

Gear up for the sake of fighting the best you can, and not just for the empty purpose of sole sence of progression
Get in touch, we have hairy hobbits, waffles and big bombs

- Heal WPs
- BW bombs
- RvR tanks
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

ssoul

Post#40 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:46 am

bump up pump up 😉🍦🍨🍧🍹💕
Gitcoin
Lilyflow
Lilypop
Lilywhip