Recent Topics

Ads

If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Flavorburst

Re: If WL singletarget dmg gets nerfed,do they get a stronger aoe then?

Post#81 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Osred wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 pm Stop camping order warcamp Atropik.

Warcamps give a passive buff if you get too close, given that youre a WE you likely were. Every time somebody posts a screenshot of a high hitting abilities its ALWAYS been the case that that person was camping a warcamp. Every time.
He wouldn't have hit the WL with a 1k AW if he was in the warcamp.

Ads
Wittygamertag

Post#82 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:46 pm
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am
Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:06 am GOT YOU

Witch Elf https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... e=Nicelook

Ive looked at it for many times, but still have no idea, how to prevent myself from being hit like this^

Guide me my hero, Suggestions like "slot armor talis or put on opressor" will not be appreciated, as much as "this is a MMORPG dot walk along, mate". TY
Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
Firstly thank you for showing the screenshot of you disastrous if any mitigation, (I can only assume you did not think of that prior to posting the pic) I guess that is where i would start. To be honest I am shocked that you did not get hit harder as you clearly are not running any defensive stats at all.

please refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.
Let me guess tho you have real high strength and crit rate right? and you get lovely big numbers on dps?

Again thank you for helping me with my point

He's wearing 3 vanq, 4 sent... tf are you on about? His gear is arguably more defensive than what you are wearing on your WL.

WL players, man. Yikes.
I dont care what he is wearing, he is simply mitigating nothing, he got crit constantly, that damage would have been halved with some simple initiave

Wittygamertag

Post#83 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 pm
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 am Guide me my hero... absolutely I would be glad too
Firstly thank you for showing the screenshot of you disastrous if any mitigation, (I can only assume you did not think of that prior to posting the pic) I guess that is where i would start. To be honest I am shocked that you did not get hit harder as you clearly are not running any defensive stats at all.
I killed that wl, no worries, thats a usual matters, it always hits that much. We just have do deal with the fact - there is a class, named WL who can hit 3k+ instantly, with 1 button, with a fking CORE ability (barely any other dps can hit even 2k, except 3s casts), he does need no synergy with others cause he already has 1.5k armor debuff himself, UNDEFENDABLE 1.5k armor debuff, i have to admit xd

What defensive stats would you like me to run, mate?
- Toughness? WE is just not able to. On top of that its pretty much useless.
- Armor? Equipping talismans? How do i kill people after that? By telling jokes?
- Parry? I have 40%, can do 50% by sacrificing sprint+healdebuff+tactic slot. Worth it?
- Wounds? I have 8700, pretty enough isnt it?
- Def.Tactics? id like you to have a look on builder and suggest some xd
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:41 amplease refer back to my original post of players with no defensive stats getting smoked in pvp and run through those questions regarding your build.
Let me guess tho you have real high strength and crit rate right? and you get lovely big numbers on dps?

Again thank you for helping me with my point
Actually i ruined your argumentation with my post. Unfortunately you were to much incompetent for noticing xd.
this is my last post to try to HELP you understand. LOOK at the SCREEN post, you mitigated almost nothing and you were crit nearly every time!!!!
you would have taken 1.6k damage if you had have stacked some anti crit. But as I said before its more important to you to stack your strength and melee crit then complain because you dont want to change

If you cant understand this i cant help you.

YOU ARE NOT MITIGATING ANY DAMAGE AND THEY ALL CRIT!!! get it?????

Ugle

Post#84 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Lul
inactive

peterthepan3

Post#85 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Nerf my ride daddy!

Atropik

Post#86 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 pm this is my last post to try to HELP you understand. LOOK at the SCREEN post, you mitigated almost nothing and you were crit nearly every time!!!!
you would have taken 1.6k damage if you had have stacked some anti crit. But as I said before its more important to you to stack your strength and melee crit then complain because you dont want to change

EXACTLY DUDE!

But this is not my bad, I already have 0 chance to be crit + armor almost cupped for my toon. Have you even read my posts?
Nicelook | Obey

Fiskrens

Post#87 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:17 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 pm
I killed that wl, no worries, thats a usual matters, it always hits that much. We just have do deal with the fact - there is a class, named WL who can hit 3k+ instantly, with 1 button, with a fking CORE ability (barely any other dps can hit even 2k, except 3s casts), he does need no synergy with others cause he already has 1.5k armor debuff himself, UNDEFENDABLE 1.5k armor debuff, i have to admit xd

What defensive stats would you like me to run, mate?
- Toughness? WE is just not able to. On top of that its pretty much useless.
- Armor? Equipping talismans? How do i kill people after that? By telling jokes?
- Parry? I have 40%, can do 50% by sacrificing sprint+healdebuff+tactic slot. Worth it?
- Wounds? I have 8700, pretty enough isnt it?
- Def.Tactics? id like you to have a look on builder and suggest some xd
I mean you're getting critted an awful lot, also there's not a single parry and you're not knocked down from what I can tell. Maybe it's time to invest into futile strikes and perhaps don't stand with your back towards the WL? Rarely do I get to even hit other mdps in the back without KD and pretty much every mdps other than WL has what feels like 50-60% parry.
I'll grant you that CS can deal some crazy damage but if CS is going to get nerfed then I want compensation in other areas, WL dps is pretty terrible as it is and a straight nerf to CS will just kill the class.

Also if you still managed to kill him solo even after that crazy CS then it should tell you something.

Asherdoom

Post#88 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Jastojan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 pm
larsulu wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 pm
Jastojan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:10 pm Hi,
I dont think the nerf is necessary (yes, I am destro player). There are bugs which should be fixed. Pet is real problem, devs know that and hope they will repair it soon. I dont think that DMG of WL is need to be nerfed. I, as a sorc, am ok with his dmg. But what I realy hate is how fast he can catch you everywhere (jumping like a cangaroo through the whole SC is sick). It should be more challenging for WL to catch the target. It is so easy and yes when you are catched, you are insta dead. So, dmg is absolutely ok to me (even if I am dead in 1 sec), but the way he can reach/get you is soooo easy. This is what I realy dont like and maybe this is what you should talk about, not his dmg or so. As I wrote in other topic - before nerfing him just try to imagine the whole WL/order after nerf? Be careful with that. I like when the game is a challenge, dont nerf him if not necessary.
Mara got nerfed hard 3 times and I see lots of em still playing.
Ok, but I dont think that devs will nerf WL because many of them play him. I think the sick mobility of the class is the most OP think on this class. Not his dmg.
so the nerf should not be on the damage side but on the cooldown of mobility skills. and problem would be solved.

Ads
zgolec

Post#89 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:25 pm
Wittygamertag wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:33 pm this is my last post to try to HELP you understand. LOOK at the SCREEN post, you mitigated almost nothing and you were crit nearly every time!!!!

EXACTLY DUDE!

But this is not my bad, I already have 0 chance to be crit + armor almost cupped for my toon. Have you even read my posts?
0 ctbc is nice. For pve...

I run like -5 to 10 depend on build on my mdps. Just not to blow the fk up...
Yea it cost my crit chance but i dont disappear when someone snizze.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

CountTalabecland

Post#90 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Spoiler:
zgolec wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 pm
Atropik wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:25 pm

EXACTLY DUDE!

0 ctbc is nice. For pve...

I run like -5 to 10 depend on build on my mdps. Just not to blow the fk up...
Yea it cost my crit chance but i dont disappear when someone snizze.
[/quote]

Which MDPS and how? Just curious because to get to 0 on Slayer you need enough renown to buy Futile Strike x3 in main spec gear to get to 0. I am happy just getting that far plus maybe another -2% from an Ini buff.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.