Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: [Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

Post#471 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 am

hm i didnt noticed why wl didnt use ttt on his pet free armor debuff . also wl is not so powerfull as ppl think. bg has more coockies in malice tree than entire wl in all his 3 trees. btw just can u show your emotions after year or half yearafter u play bg. wich 1 is more easer or complicated , noobfriendly and so on. vs ironbreaker
p.s shaman can kite your ib till u die while am cant kite. that why there is always 2 dps am roaming (or its my bad luck)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Sulorie

Post#472 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:26 am

normanis wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 am
p.s shaman can kite your ib till u die while am cant kite. that why there is always 2 dps am roaming (or its my bad luck)
AM can kite and shouldn't have lost but this particular AM was just bad, despite high rr.
Dying is no option.

hogun

Post#473 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 am

Hello to you,

I'm very interested to see what you're going to do with your BG, you'll be ugly compared to your dwarf but well... I'm very interested to see you at work. and to get your feedback with the "miror Class"

see you soon on the battlefield
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

kmark101

Post#474 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am

Based on this video its either WL's are extremely weak despite what all destro whines or BG is super op compared to it's "mirror". I mean as a low realm rank character you are pumping ut huge numbers... I don't think we ever saw such high numbers from your fully decked IB...
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

peterthepan3

Post#475 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:04 am

kmark101 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am Based on this video its either WL's are extremely weak despite what all destro whines or BG is super op compared to it's "mirror". I mean as a low realm rank character you are pumping ut huge numbers... I don't think we ever saw such high numbers from your fully decked IB...
Oh look! It's the guy who thinks 2h IB is ****!

2h IB has better ST DPS once all dots are rolling, and has better burst potential due to dots + earthshatter. BG has the better AoE DPS imo.

Also helps that Volgo tends to **** all over people generally, due to being a very competent player in a very casual (increasingly so) game.

oaliaen

Post#476 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 am

welkome back volgo..

Tankbeardz

Post#477 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:40 pm

kmark101 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am Based on this video its either WL's are extremely weak despite what all destro whines or BG is super op compared to it's "mirror". I mean as a low realm rank character you are pumping ut huge numbers... I don't think we ever saw such high numbers from your fully decked IB...
Bolster.

Osred

Post#478 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:05 pm

Bolster at a minmaxed T3 character before the shitty r40 bolster when entering t4. You literally **** on anyone thats why hes so high health.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#479 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:38 pm

This video should show once and for all that he is a great player and it doesn’t matter the class he is playing or necessarily the opponent. Lol now here come the “BG is OP” ppl. Its the same strategy, super sustain tank with a well played rotation that pops heals exactly when needed = good luck to the usual pug hunting DPS classes.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Skullgrin

Post#480 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:48 pm

This video pretty much sums up my own experience with White Lions as well, and they only get easier to kill solo as your renown rank goes up.

I just hope that you eventually are able to show the progression of grouping that happens - after you kill one several times solo you then see them in groups of two. After killing the 2 man groups a few times you see them either in a group of 3 or a 2 man + healer. If you get lucky and kill that iteration they put together a 6 man and hunt you down.

I've seen it happen with all the order dps classes over time, don't know if it happens with destro classes too - but the evolution is amusing to watch happen over time. :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80