Recent Topics

Ads

NA Prime - Zaxxed

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
iamti1701

Re: NA Prime - Zaxxed

Post#91 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 am

do you still recruit new players?

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#92 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:30 am

Yes. In game put in the 5 channel you are looking for Zaxxed and one of our recruiters will grab you.

You can PM here as well.

Zaxxond

Post#93 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Zaxxed is experiencing a renaissance. We are rebuilding the ranks as we move into the spring and summer. Our call to arms have been issued. We are looking for players of all types that can do 2 things. Assist and get in comms. We run dungeons to help the mains/alts level/gear up. We do RVR and we have a dysfunctional 6 man that probably suffers from ADD. We have a guild vault flush full of talis, frags and mats. We also aren't cheap like Salt Factory or Montague and guild involve in zones to give our players +5% RR in zones we are actively pushing.

All that aside, we are a semi mature guild that roasts each other in comms so you have to be able to give as much as you take in comms.

Our main focus in 2019 spring/summer is to field full Zaxxed RVR warbands that are comped and specced like the Phalanx/Zerg of old (The best RVR guild and best 6 man on the server, may they RIP)

Join the movement. Look for Zaxxond, Polka, Silverkin, Lionmilk in game of ask for an invite in /5.

Luuca

Post#94 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:29 am

Leave me outta this. So many new players I feel like I'm in Ruin.

rraveen

Post#95 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Would like to be a member of your guild. 40 KoTB Ainolaaa

Luuca

Post#96 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:44 pm

EDV700S

Martok

Post#97 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:13 am

Zaxxond wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:38 pmZaxxed is experiencing a renaissance.

Glad to hear it. Some of the best groups I was ever a part of were from Zaxxed, and provided me much video material to work with.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Furyan9x

Post#98 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi there! I'm NA based player and new to RoR, planning to main all the healing classes I can get my hands on. Perhaps one or 2 dps and 1 or 2 tanks depending on how much i like their playstyles. Currently leveling a Runepriest and looking to join a guild to play/level/learn with! Thanks for considering me :)

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#99 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:49 am

Zaxxed is still the darlings of NA Prime Order. Currently recruiting players specifically for RVR warbands. Tanks and Healers. We have enough DPS Cowboys.

Comms are required and as always, Drow sucks.

Zaxxy

Jobn

Post#100 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 am

Trying to find you all in game but can't. Would love to join. 13 SM ElJobn