Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#91 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am

drmordread wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm Hey this is a good thing. Will force people to roll tanks and maybe change to a heal spec on their dps AM's.
Healspec is too boring to play, since lifetaps in heal spec were made useless.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Zamoth

Post#92 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:29 am

What is this healspec everybody is talking about ?
Must be "great awesome". :D
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

Tesq

Post#93 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am
drmordread wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm Hey this is a good thing. Will force people to roll tanks and maybe change to a heal spec on their dps AM's.
Healspec is too boring to play, since lifetaps in heal spec were made useless.
Ye overnerfed.....

Likeaboss

Post#94 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 pm wl have a good potential for wb

-aoe itnerruot
-tanky
-aoe burst channeling
-offensive m2
-moral boost tactic
-raw 2400 m4 morale
-aoe AA debuff (pet)
-25% dmg boost
-????? ( base pet interrupt should be changed into an aoe ap drain)

but it need to have all his mastery rearranged to be good in each one of em yet even considering his bad spot in wb there is nothing at the horizon...
Jesus, cant hold myself :lol: Where did you get that experience of WL warband potential :lol:
Did you attack some NPC??

Everyone remember some fights where the order warband dies and the destro have to fight hard to takedown the unkillable WL pets :D (sarcasm btw^^^)

Moral boost tactic.. yeaaa makes sense cuz noone ever attacks the Pet's.. If you run the pet in a WB it's like bringin a knife to a gunfight :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

wonshot

Post#95 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm
He also thinks that invader gear on BW is good, when it has 3 directly dead setbonuses(for aoe), and therefor order has a massive advantage in largescale because of how order dominated zonepushes a little while back :roll:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Tesq

Post#96 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Tesq wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 pm wl have a good potential for wb

-aoe itnerruot
-tanky
-aoe burst channeling
-offensive m2
-moral boost tactic
-raw 2400 m4 morale
-aoe AA debuff (pet)
-25% dmg boost
-????? ( base pet interrupt should be changed into an aoe ap drain)

but it need to have all his mastery rearranged to be good in each one of em yet even considering his bad spot in wb there is nothing at the horizon...
Jesus, cant hold myself :lol: Where did you get that experience of WL warband potential :lol:
Did you attack some NPC??

Everyone remember some fights where the order warband dies and the destro have to fight hard to takedown the unkillable WL pets :D (sarcasm btw^^^)

Moral boost tactic.. yeaaa makes sense cuz noone ever attacks the Pet's.. If you run the pet in a WB it's like bringin a knife to a gunfight :lol:
sigh....cant you read? i said potential ......remove being alive from any of the pet tactic and any malus when pet die (the only consideration for pet being alive /dead should be/remain on revenge tactic imo) ; fix as i wrote above guardian mastery and "trained to" buffs, increase pet survability but nerf dmg and speed and puff!! you have a good viable wb build as i wrote in the quote...

m2 and m4 would make you in line with bw...f*****ing bw man... you will be a more durable but slight less damging bw...
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#97 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm

wonshot wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:57 pm
He also thinks that invader gear on BW is good, when it has 3 directly dead setbonuses(for aoe), and therefor order has a massive advantage in largescale because of how order dominated zonepushes a little while back :roll:
if you dont like inv you can go vanquisher.....it 0.5 tier behind dont breck my balls because i red bad the crit proc at the time eh?

Toshutkidup

Post#98 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:39 pm

I’ve bitched for months on how Order and community has been playing. Order is notorious imo in avoiding fights and sit in keeps. I’ve slowly moved away from the game as nothing motivates me to log in just to watch bridge camping , wc camping or calls for , lose zone and defend in fort calls.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:39 pm I’ve bitched for months on how Order and community has been playing. Order is notorious imo in avoiding fights and sit in keeps. I’ve slowly moved away from the game as nothing motivates me to log in just to watch bridge camping , wc camping or calls for , lose zone and defend in fort calls.
This is a problem in a few levels where war camps are close to each other (Troll Country) or BOs are close to the warcamp. It is not a deliberate strategy but usually a result of players not organising. They leave the warcamp and see a fight and ignore their warband. PUGs with a little bit of organisation can gain so much more RR. My advice would be to lead warbands, since you can then see how to strategise.

Josewales

Post#100 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Whatever the opinion....If people are not having fun, they stop playing. Reminds me of live where the dominant and overpopulated side was trying to sell pee as rain. My guild of 300 went poof after a few months. Including myself.