Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfinnete
Banned

[FEEDBACK] Choppa's Pull

Post#1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm

The pull of the choppa ruined the game. That simple. And I know you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Choppa's Pull

Post#2 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:54 pm

Pulls in general are all awful and shouldn’t exist

Having said that destro and order both have 1 single target and 1 AoE pull each already and destro dosnt need a second AoE pull in the form of GTTC

The problem is that basically ALL of choppas warband viability is thrown onto this one ability cause the rest of the wrecka tree is garbage and quite frankly organized warbands don’t even like running unga bunga suicidal choppas over a rift magus and more AoE dps like sorcs

We’ve had this conversation multiple times in the past of fixing the wrecka tree, spreading out the utility, so choppas arnt all in on GTTC to perform as well as rampage and ID and nothing has come of it

Yes GTTC is stupid and shouldn’t exist but choppas ain’t to nothin else

oaliaen

Post#3 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 pm

replace gtdc for rampage and we will be fine.

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:15 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 pm replace gtdc for rampage and we will be fine.
Wrong tree and there is nothing fundamentally wrong with slayer rampage other than the fact that it’s a 13 point ability at a 5 point spec slot and if I had my way I would swap it and runs of absorption or give an equally powerful option to replace the ap exhaust

Either way the stupid Ap return exhaust needs to be removed, we have zealot, dok, chosen hell even magus can give ap

Would move chop fasta to 13 to match WW and WAAAAAAAGH with tactic and lower its cd and inc it’s duration to match those 2

And replace GTTC with a better AoE WB option and while I’m at it give wots da rush and the slayer mirror a consistent snare value of 30%

Acidic

Post#5 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Would have thought order loved GTDC , number of times the has pulled tanks on order side into bottlenecks stopping a push is suprising.
But to the point of rampage , it’s still too strong for a 13 point skill and should be moved to 13 point and have its effect and uptime reduced

oaliaen

Post#6 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:39 pm

Nothing wrong in 100% parry/block strikethrough for 20 seconds?? HHmMMmMmmm i get ya..

lets see...If you mean Chop fasta stacking whit other skill, i agree..in other case its justa garbage skill.

It says Wot da Rush givs 40% snare, you want a 10% nerf? ( obs it already givs free immunities to enemys )

Replace Gtdc to Rampage..We just need that.

Ysaran

Post#7 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm The pull of the choppa ruined the game. That simple. And I know you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Worst feedback ever written
Zputadenti

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm The pull of the choppa ruined the game. That simple. And I know you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Worst feedback ever written
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Personally, I think that trash players not learning how to play, who attribute their losses to 1000 different external factors, have ruined the game, but to each their own.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmark101

Post#10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:12 pm

GTDC is a retarded skill that should be swiftly removed.

Instead of Rampage, Choppa should receive something on the dodge/disrupt side or a skill to ignore detaunt maybe?
Gryyw - Ironbreaker