Recent Topics

Ads

SC almost dead

Let's talk about... everything else
bichka

Re: SC almost dead

Post#31 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am

Tesq wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:47 pm So it talked zaratu-tzeench: sc are dead ror grind killed them.

Joke aside how can i grind 1500 x 2 currency for a staff....not even sov or maybe only sov weapons were that much..... Also only some classes profit from weapon sc.

Ex: most likely melee are the one that profit more from sc weapons.
original game was pretty much similar, but with more people so scs pops much often and nobody really complain

personally i playing scs for fun and don't care how long carrot on stick (aka new weapon/gear) is far from me.

also for tank imho it's 1500x3 :mrgreen: offensive 2h, offensive 1h + shield, deftard shield + deftard 1h

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:28 am

bichka wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am also for tank imho it's 1500x3 :mrgreen: offensive 2h, offensive 1h + shield, deftard shield + deftard 1h
Long-term goals. :P
Dying is no option.

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#33 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:35 am

looks like there are a number of reasons why scs dont pop.
question is does the dev team care? or maybe they just want us to do their content.
imo there should be more focus on rvr and scs and less on dungeons and fort.
had much more fun pre fort times. but maybe thats just me.
Last edited by ufthakk on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alsayr

Post#34 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:15 am unlike 1 year before SC pop easy
now 30mins -60mins pop
fort make no ppl do SC and PVE
is that ROR give up SC?
If the future direction not on SC, pls tell us.
It is hard to up renown with SC since the new system always make the sc end with under 500.
In thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=33064
I write what they can do. Generally impact to another interaction may give result.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Penril

Post#35 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:43 pm

ufthakk wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:35 am had much more fun pre fort times. but maybe thats just me.
You and a bazillion other players i know (including me).

Arthem

Post#36 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:50 pm

A lot of ppl I know aren't having fun anywhere since RvR was ruined with Forts and now SC have also been ruined.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#37 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 am Yesterday I played scs on my bw and, for the sake of interest, I invited a healer in the party through / 5, and indeed the scs did one after another, the maximum wait was min 10, mostly about 5 minutes. Apparently the issue is in the broken class que sc system, which ignores part of the solo players que in pop, and perhaps this was due to the fact that it was just Sunday evening, idk, but as possible desition need looking for a healer for more often sc. so, what about the test scenario map without healers?)
This is very much intended. Solo queue is bottom priority, queue depth will try to make 2-2-2 groups. If you had 8 healers in queue and 2 DPS, it would pick up both the DPS, the only bias is to make balanced groups. Queues will always start if 6 players on each team can be found. It fills the most balanced scens first. There isn't a line that you wait in, the queue refreshes every 5 minutes and randomly selects again using the same criteria.

I'm sure we've explained this before.

If you're sitting in queue for a long time, ask a healer or proper tank to queue with you and a pop becomes much more likely. Don't solo if you have the option not to. Even a duo of DPS will have better chances for getting a scen pop.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Alfa1986

Post#38 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 am Yesterday I played scs on my bw and, for the sake of interest, I invited a healer in the party through / 5, and indeed the scs did one after another, the maximum wait was min 10, mostly about 5 minutes. Apparently the issue is in the broken class que sc system, which ignores part of the solo players que in pop, and perhaps this was due to the fact that it was just Sunday evening, idk, but as possible desition need looking for a healer for more often sc. so, what about the test scenario map without healers?)
This is very much intended. Solo queue is bottom priority, queue depth will try to make 2-2-2 groups. If you had 8 healers in queue and 2 DPS, it would pick up both the DPS, the only bias is to make balanced groups. Queues will always start if 6 players on each team can be found. It fills the most balanced scens first. There isn't a line that you wait in, the queue refreshes every 5 minutes and randomly selects again using the same criteria.

I'm sure we've explained this before.

If you're sitting in queue for a long time, ask a healer or proper tank to queue with you and a pop becomes much more likely. Don't solo if you have the option not to. Even a duo of DPS will have better chances for getting a scen pop.
do I understand correctly that the first ones in the priority for joining sc are premades, they are followed by incomplete groups, and already below are solo? But what about the sorting of incomplete groups? After all, groups can consist of 5-4-3-2 people, I ask this to understand what composition has the greatest chance of joining to scs? Let's say there is a group (4ppl)of 3 DPS and 1 tank / healer, and a group of 2 DPS or 1 DPS and 1tank/healer, which one has more chance?
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
bichka

Post#39 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm Solo queue is bottom priority
Party with 6 mdps have more chances to get sc pop than 1 solo mdps?
I just curios how to increase you chances if there no avaiable healers.

Onemantankwall

Post#40 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:03 pm

bichka wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:43 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm Solo queue is bottom priority
Party with 6 mdps have more chances to get sc pop than 1 solo mdps?
I just curios how to increase you chances if there no avaiable healers.
Its pretty simply u que as a 6 man u get faster pops because youre giving the quer what its looking for instead of it having to search.

In a sc like battle for praag yes 6 dps would get the pop first. Others in a 12v12 sc ud get better pops queing with only 4 as to take up those 2-2 dps spots in each group
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!